WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Calling Outerlimits SV29 owners for Prop info

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Hi, I hope any Outerlimits SV29 owners peruse these forums. I know I've seen some YouTube videos from Havasu of prop testing with SV29s so I hope those guys see this too.

I'm looking for some simple info regarding prop choice and selection for this particular hull. What rotation, # of blades, pitch, rake, round ear or cleaver, etc did you choose for this hull? Assuming a fairly common x-dimension on this hull (bullet about inline with transom where it meets notch), I figure there should be a well known "combination". Did you prefer a 5 blade or a 6 blade or a 4 blade?

Also, a question, any noticeable steering pull in a particular direction with the prop chosen at the top end? If so, what was the fix? Torque tabs on drive skeg? Change to prop specs? And, have you noticed the boat lean to one side when you go from idle to power onto plane? Did you just adjust with tabs to counter that or ?

Finally, if you think the engine package info or drive (bravo XR or other) info is relevant, please share it. ETA: Oh yeah, also what's the drive gear ratio?

Thanks!!

DHR