WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Calling Riverbound

Riverratrob

Reaction score
Hey Bill I wanted to ask you your opinion on some speakers(I was gonna ask this cat who owns a stereo shop but his myspace page "Giltronixs "isnt working) what do you think of this brand of speakers Memphis 15-MCSYNC6 - Memphis MClass 6.5" Component Speakers are they good bad or compareable to another good speaker. I found them for about 111.00for a set and dont know if they are worth it or not.:hmm

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score
I sure hope I'm not the only one that remembers the Giltronix threads over on that other site.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I have never been a fan of Memphis they are definitely not known for their quality. If you are looking for speakers in the $110 range I would look into some of the better known brands, Alpine, Focal, Etc..
________
Brunette Beautiful

Last edited:

Riverratrob

Reaction score
I had been a shop and they were on sale the 110.00 price and was wondering if they were worth it . Thanks for steering me right I know alot of peeps say you know your shit when it comes to this Thanks:beer

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
greatstereofw1.jpg

:D

R

Retired Member

I have never been a fan of Memphis they are definitely not known for their quality. If you are looking for speakers in the $110 range I would look into some of the better known brands, Alpine, Focal, Etc..

I was impressed with how the Alpines sounded, we've had a few to install. Isn't that what Zach put in the DCM?

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score

Head rumors they upgraded their stuff, good to see it's true. Call them for all your wheelchair or lawnmower needs.