WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Camel toe Tuesday...do I dare go there?

wzuber

Reaction score
Paint job?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd say definitely..........oh to be that painter......no really, check it out, my tongue and fingers make excellent paint applicators, trust me. 😄

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
How many of your wifes or girlfriends have jewelry down there? I was trying to talk the wife into getting a door knocker for her 50th next year. 14 Years ago she got some nipple studs , 4 weeks later I had to cut them off because the holes would not heal properly. She really doesn't want to go through that again . So my many question is ,is there pleasure to be had by them for her?

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
How many of your wifes or girlfriends have jewelry down there? I was trying to talk the wife into getting a door knocker for her 50th next year. 14 Years ago she got some nipple studs , 4 weeks later I had to cut them off because the holes would not heal properly. She really doesn't want to go through that again . So my many question is ,is there pleasure to be had by them for her?
"Door knocker" lmfao 🤣🤣🤣

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I had a girlfriend that had one done. I called her Geminie Cricket. She'd get off just rubbing her legs together. It was a lot of fun while she had it. I can't remember why exactly she got rid of it, but I think she got tired of it catching on her lace underwear. One of the hottest girls I had ever been with.

Actually, the first time I met Riverbound I was with her.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Last edited: