WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Camel toe Tuesday...do I dare go there?

billperkins3@att.net

Reaction score
How many of your wifes or girlfriends have jewelry down there? I was trying to talk the wife into getting a door knocker for her 50th next year. 14 Years ago she got some nipple studs , 4 weeks later I had to cut them off because the holes would not heal properly. She really doesn't want to go through that again . So my many question is ,is there pleasure to be had by them for her?
They are absolutely pleasure gainers for the gals..... I knew two 21 yr old strippers I'd have on my boat often.... we'd be sitting later at a bar and they'd have their legs crossed rocking that top leg back n forth.... I'd just watch their faces change expression and their cheeks turn rosy... it just wasn't fair. Those two lived in a constant state of arousal with those things!

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Get one the blue tooth vibrators that can be worn discretely. A few in our group have them, and its an absolute riot when we are all out together. Its fun when you want to be naughty, and she can remove it when she doesn't.

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
Get one the blue tooth vibrators that can be worn discretely. A few in our group have them, and its an absolute riot when we are all out together. Its fun when you want to be naughty, and she can remove it when she doesn't.
We have all kinds of that stuff, one follows the bass 🔊 😀 of music.

billperkins3@att.net

Reaction score
I tell ya its simply not fair what the cool chicks can accomplish with their vaginas..... my last live in was a Pinetop AZ mountain gal from out most of your guys way.... 25 years of age and has the most extraordinary relationship with her box.... constantly working herself into a foam with that thing. Us guys really lost out... but I'm cool.... that other stuff that comes with having a box you can keep. Right fellas.