WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Camel toe Tuesday...do I dare go there?

Warlock1

Reaction score
Words cannot express the joy I am feeling right now after finding this thread :D:thumbup:

krusn56

Reaction score
Camel toe
Moose knuckle
Bison hoof
In that order...

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
The Puma is unbelievable........:boobeyes:

I love C-Toe.....I've nearly fainted when spotting some good Toe on the street.:yikes:skull

koenig

Reaction score
The one on the right kind of looks like my "cousin", except my cousin is in better shape.

"Cousin" because we discovered a few years ago my Uncles former wife was banging some other dude and when she got pregnant picked my uncle as the father because he had a better job then the other guy. DNA test confirmed she is not my uncles daughter, but since he raised her from birth (1975) and didn't find out until 2008/9 he wasn't the Father. He still considers her his daughter. I still consider her like a cousin. But admit she is kind of hot. Fitness instructor, so really nice body!

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
The one on the right kind of looks like my "cousin", except my cousin is in better shape.

"Cousin" because we discovered a few years ago my Uncles former wife was banging some other dude and when she got pregnant picked my uncle as the father because he had a better job then the other guy. DNA test confirmed she is not my uncles daughter, but since he raised her from birth (1975) and didn't find out until 2008/9 he wasn't the Father. He still considers her his daughter. I still consider her like a cousin. But admit she is kind of hot. Fitness instructor, so really nice body!
Even though the impure thoughts of your cousin are vindicated through the paternal explanation.......It's still a little creepy :D

milkmoney

Reaction score

So from a legal standpoint you are not blood related. I think you know what my next statement is.............:)

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score

Hottest chick I ever rolled in the hay with was from Canada. She was Miss Hawaiin Tropic and was offered a big chunk of change to be in playboy....what's your not so distant cousin's name again? :D

OldSchoolBoats

No longer "boatless".......
Reaction score
Almost forgot about today.........so freaking busy!!

Attachments

koenig

Reaction score
Hottest chick I ever rolled in the hay with was from Canada. She was Miss Hawaiin Tropic and was offered a big chunk of change to be in playboy....what's your not so distant cousin's name again? :D
Shannon. She hasn't done modelling, but has competed in body building. Not the big bulky man like group, the lighter weight category.

brgrcru

Reaction score
those are so good, I almost can taste them. yum

Tittyman

79 Sanger Picklefork
Reaction score
Almost forgot about today.........so freaking busy!!
The one above with the stretched out pink period panties, holding up her jacket..doesn't do it for me..Those tattered around the edge rags for panties are a turn off for me..And I'm a professional judge of fine toe. The rest are perfection.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
The one above with the stretched out pink period panties, holding up her jacket..doesn't do it for me..Those tattered around the edge rags for panties are a turn off for me..And I'm a professional judge of fine toe. The rest are perfection.
Her fingernails tell a story as well...they look pretty nasty.