WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Can’t sleep.... so I’ll tell you about a reoccurring dream

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
So I have a cool dream that is reoccurring where I own a Lamborghini Huracan in cherry red. With black interior. I bought the car used from some used car dealer. Total impulse buy as I driving by it to a sandwhich shop I frequent. Well after singing the finance deal. 18% for 7 years and 65,000 purchase price no money down. The car was mine for 850 a month. Lol killer right!!!!!! First place I take it is to my moms house to show her. She likes it and wants to go for spin. We cruise the neighborhood and hit about 50 mph or so. Nothing to brag about here. A few months go by and I have driven it like 3 times to the grocery store and back revving the engine at the hot girls like some guido from Jersey shore lol. As i come back to my car in my dream in my dream I decide its time to open it up on the 241 toll road and get to 160 or so. Well each time in my dream I never went fast because the gas pedal is too hard to push. The seating position makes it so you have no leverage either. So again for tonight let’s go 50 lol and cruise to the grocery store and rev my engine lol. I was determined to go 160 so I started to google how to fix the problem. Everything I could find was referring me to putting it in “sport mode” so I figured out how to do that in my Moms garage and hopped in and off we go. Cruising down the 5 freeway at 15 mph because of traffic and people were laughing at me because I have this 200 mph car and I am limited by all the Prius's in the world now. Embarrassed I turn the car around and park it back at home for another “adventure” of cruising at 50 to the grocery store lol.
Anyway thought I would share an interesting dream lol.
6A641397-B7B7-4785-9CAE-8EE585451D11.jpeg

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
That's a lot of details for a dream. Pretty cool.. I've actually had similar dreams like this involving a throttle on a motorcycle being stuck closed during a race. lol I'm sure it means something.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
The hard to push gas pedal means something I bet. I remember in psychology class how all dreams could be interpreted.

What did the wet ones mean I would ask??? Hahaha

3queens

Detachable Member
Reaction score
ya kinda like the whole falling of a cliff thing

what i think its telling you is slow the fuck down ;)

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I think you're too scared to drive over 50 without your lifevest on.😁

DLC

Reaction score
Sounds you need at buy a can am so you can haul ass!

i keep having a night mare dream... I wake up in cold sweats....

I win the lottery 3 days after Bernie takes office! I win $180,000,000 and after all the taxes I only net $3,500.00

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Skinny pedals that don’t work, driving slow and sport mode...

I’m not one to decipher dreams but it sounds to me like you are ready to step into a can am. :D

gqchris

Reaction score
Thats a crazy detailed dream. Especially the payment and prices!

I kinda lived your dream when I bought my Ferrari 360. Except the rate was 5.9% and my payment was $1389 a month with 20k down. LOL....I sure dont miss that payment anymore!!

Ill never forget driving it off the lot that day. I almost threw up I think.

guest hs

Reaction score
Wait till you have the dream about what it cost to service that car. Now your dream has become a nightmare!

River Runnin

Reaction score
I just can't help but get the impression with a dream like that! ... You drive a Prius, Hyundai, or a minivan!! 😆