WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Can-am Maverick X3

HavaToon

Reaction score
Murrays were the first Pro Unlimited UTV to get to the finishing point for day 1. They finished in 7th physical into Tonopah in the Pro Turbo class in their XDS #917.

S3 Racing didn't have a good day at all in their X3:

Lol, should have known their mom Jody wasn't exactly up to speed.

yz450mm

Reaction score
Full pic. Sucks for all...
c5c568cb1769762a9f126391abce5094.jpg

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
The desert can claim anything at anytime from anyone.

Yep.
We were in Dumont once when the winds were so strong they came in with a sonic boom and blew out windshields and toppled the Worlds Biggest Thermometer in Baker.
Then the floods came

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Murrays were the first Pro Unlimited UTV to get to the finishing point for day 1. They finished in 7th physical into Tonopah in the Pro Turbo class in their XDS #917.

S3 Racing didn't have a good day at all in their X3:

It gets so dusty you almost need radar to spot the vehicle in front of you like a boat does in fog.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
It is crazy to me how far along these "Side by Side" vehicles have come. I remember the early days of these little p.o.s's on the trails fucking everything up and pretty much blocking the paths... now they have morphed into capable rides and I'd bet are a blast to rip around in. I'm still more of an old school jeep type guy, but do recognize the advancement these things have made. That thing is pretty cool:thumbsup

renodaytona

Reaction score
Murrays got 1st place in the Pro Unlimited UTV class and 1st in the Pro Turbo class. Vegas to Reno "The long way" 640 miles over 2 days. Yesterday we sent both cars off from the last pit in first. The turbo car had to battle with two other turbo Polaris cars after getting a flat but still managed a 1st place finish. The X3 finished 35 min ahead of 2nd place.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 22

sfury

Reaction score
You mean $40 K OTD?
No where near that.
It'll roll into our Toy Hauler under $30K.

Just lights, belts and a bumper that I install myself and a slight discount off the MSRP.

Comes with the roof and bead locks.

I'll work out a deal with Dave at FST at the Sand Show.

Who or what is FST? I'm thinking about one too. Thanks