WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

CAN-AM X3 ***2 SEATER*** 2020 or 2021

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
Looking for a 2020 or 2021 2 seat Can-Am X3 to test fit a cage before finalizing the jig and welding up the cage for powder coating. Does anyone in Havasu have one available that is stock (no additional wiring attached to cage) and:
(A) Looking to upgrade to a full Chromoly Desert cage complete and powder coated any color at a MAJORLY DISCOUNTED PRICE. Will just need your car one day for test fit then can return the car.
(B) Willing to let me unbolt and remove your stock cage. Test fit my cage to ensure proper fitment, then replace with your stock cage for $500.00. EASY MONEY and all knocked out in one day!!!

Anyone interested please send me a PM and we can discuss.

Thank you.

IMG_0015.jpg

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
I would but mines a 4 seater. Nice looking cage though!

riverroyal

Reaction score
My problem is i have a bunch of shit on my cage now. Light bar not shown
Removal and resinstall would be a bitch
20200501_165626.jpg

Reactions: DWC

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
Definitely doesn’t make it’s easy with all the accessories. Usually that would be one for first option but not all those accessories will fit on a 1.75 cage.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Your cage is a different OD?
I have 2 speaker pods
Can am shocks
Can am tire holder.
Sector 7 lights fit any OD.
Baja design bar fits the factory holes above window

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
I have 2 speaker pods
Can am shocks
Can am tire holder.
Yes. Can am has an odd 1.85 rolled sheet metal diameter tubing that is pinch welded. I use 1.75 OD tubing. A lot of accessories do work but not all. Most of the high end mounts are size specific.
Shocks-no problem.
Tire mount-no problem as it’s tabbed for that exact rack.
Cannot see the mounts for the mirrors or the speakers but some work with both.

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
I have 2 speaker pods
Can am shocks
Can am tire holder.
Missed the light bar, but I can tab for any light bar. Tabs for the spare tire are like below. The rack is set up as low as you possibly can and sits just a 1/4 above the can am storage box or ice chest. Lower then stock for the lowest center of gravity possible.
BF59D3F2-2167-4F6F-A6FC-F978D520A589.jpeg
F2A2C70C-5B8A-4004-BBE8-E64FB523CADD.jpeg

riverroyal

Reaction score
The mirrors have a adjustable C clamp type mount. They will fit anything. Speakers have AXIA round clamps. Easy swap.
Nice cage.
If you don't find a car let me know. You can keep it a few weeks. Only catch is I'm leaving with a cage :)

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
The mirrors have a adjustable C clamp type mount. They will fit anything. Speakers have AXIA round clamps. Easy swap.
Nice cage.
If you don't find a car let me know. You can keep it a few weeks. Only catch is I'm leaving with a cage :)
Let’s make it happen. If all of your accessories will bolt up to 1.75, I’ll tab for your exact light bar and we can powder it that exact blue. I’ll swap everything over to the new cage and run the wiring securely through the tubing. Done deal for you, as long as you keep that OutCole’d guy away.

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
Nice cage.
Or ... zooming in on your cage it does not look like any of the wiring is currently running through the cage. If so it might work for the $500 option. Might just cover a bar tab or two!!!

MeCasa16

Reaction score
I have a 2021 XRC. I have a antenna installed up there, but snipping a couple zip ties would eliminate that real quick. I’d be willing to let you use mine. I’d be curious about the new cage.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Let’s make it happen. If all of your accessories will bolt up to 1.75, I’ll tab for your exact light bar and we can powder it that exact blue. I’ll swap everything over to the new cage and run the wiring securely through the tubing. Done deal for you, as long as you keep that OutCole’d guy away.
that little outcoled guy has been missing in action..

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
Huge Thank You to the RDP member who stepped up and helped out. It was greatly appreciated!! It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife hope to run into you guys around town sometime.
Thank you.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Huge Thank You to the RDP member who stepped up and helped out. It was greatly appreciated!! It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife hope to run into you guys around town sometime.
Thank you.
You obviously been on RDP since the beginning, I must have been under a rock, What's your business?