WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Can any members perform a marriage ceremony ?

J5Daytona

Reaction score
We were supposed to get married in Belize last year and then Covid happened . Well while having lunch yesterday my fiancee says " we have a place rented with a beach in front of it for memorial weekend , So why dont you just marry me there ?"
So now I get to try and put together a small ceremony at the beachcomber in 3 weeks ... seems simple enough lol . So Im reaching out on here to see if anyone cant point me in the right direction of someone who can perform the ceremony . Any help would be greatly appreciated .

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Will the honorable reverend be able to perform such a ceremony?
Where is the "Dave the Redeemer" chop when you need it?

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
getordained.org

Have someone special to you two do it, not some random board member.

That said, I am able to.

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
If you go to the county clerks office you can get “ordained” for the day.
I’ve wedded a few couples I know. It’s easy

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Is this another "Forgive me reverend RiverDave, for I have sinned" thread🤣

I have to say, that was a rather special thread. We all as a group managed to make Dave very uncomfortable, not pissed or laughing, just straight up uncomfortable. That is no small feat for someone with his very public lifestyle.

I bet we can do it again..........

farmo83

Reaction score
RD, I'm sure his fee is in cases of Coors Light.

Strangely enough we had an ordained minister marry my wife and I and we paid him in handles of Crown.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Universal Life Church. I did it a couple years ago for $39.00 The course? Can you fill out this credit card form and press enter? Yes.. You pass!

I did a vow renewal in Hawaii for some friends. It was fun. My son got ordained too. He performed the ceremony at his friends wedding two years ago in Temecula.

For Havasu? Father RD is your man for sure.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
If you go the River Dave route I‘d suggest paying the extra money to get him in the pope hat and robe. Like a $30 t-shirt it is definitely worth the extra money!!!! :read:

DF9D036D-4E94-44EF-B8BA-35EB3366E6DD.jpeg

Last edited:

Groper

Reaction score
Is this another "C'mon Man" call out thread 🤔

Reactions: DWC

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
IMG_0243.jpg

[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It’s easy to get ordained online. I did it in one day and had the stuff fed ex’d.. takes 10-15 minutes

I can do it but I’d rather not on Memorial Day

J5Daytona

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies guys . The Ordaining sounds like it could be fun but honestly this will be very small with a handful of friends . What Im looking for is some direction on someone to hire for a quick little ceremony . We havent had much luck searching google and the couple people we have spoken to want us to hire their wedding planner service. Thanks for all the suggestions and if anyone has got not plans on memorial day weekend , feel free to start a mini RDP raft up right off the shore of the beachcomber right around 11 lol

cakemoto

Reaction score
I have a buddy they got married at the nautical few years back I can ask him if he has any info

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Dave, will you be running a confessional before hand if you do it? After all it would be the right thing to do.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies guys . The Ordaining sounds like it could be fun but honestly this will be very small with a handful of friends . What Im looking for is some direction on someone to hire for a quick little ceremony . We havent had much luck searching google and the couple people we have spoken to want us to hire their wedding planner service. Thanks for all the suggestions and if anyone has got not plans on memorial day weekend , feel free to start a mini RDP raft up right off the shore of the beachcomber right around 11 lol
None of your friends will do it?

what day?

Tank

Reaction score
I could rock that shit. i watched Dave do it at AJ's wedding. you might end up getting divorced that night for letting me do it thou.
Someone will definitely have to do a live feed. Or at least record it and post it. 😆 😆

For the record @RiverDave did a really great job at Taylor and AJ's wedding. Took his roll very serious, committed to it and knocked it out of the park.

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
A very good friend had his best man do it. Did a whole "Where is the minister" bit including a "How to perform weddings for dummies" book included. It was fun and memorable.

J5Daytona

Reaction score
None of your friends will do it?

what day?
It will be Saturday the 29th , The only friend that I would have do it is going through quite a bit of personal stuff and I wouldnt want to add anything to his plate . He is the kind of person that would take it too seriously and stress himself to death over it .