WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Can I ask a favor from the inmates

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
My son Tyler turns 15 tomorrow. To say we have had a turbulent few year's is an understatement (His mother is a fucking gem). Long story short we traveled a few hours away so he could do his "hard time" with his Mom for his birthday this year. Luckily the bitch already had plans out of town so she dropped him back off yesterday without so much as a happy birthday because she and hew new husband were taking their POS boat out of town for the holiday weekend to party. This is a good thing since it limited his time with her which is always the goal but I know it's also a kick to the ball's and he does his damdest to not let it show. If you guys could find a minute to shoot him a happy birthday and blow his phone up I'm going to play dumb until he figures it out. He's a boater, apprentice shit talker, Trump loving, staunch believer that @GRADS is gay, and honestly just surpasses all my expectations from what life/Mom has handed him. His # is five fore one, two-seven#nine,8one six two. It would mean more then you know Thanks Jason
IMG_20210526_162951886.jpg

DLC

Reaction score
Dude - DONE!

I hope he gets a kick out of my birthday wishes....

If he doesn’t I’ll send him another one next year...

lol

ElAzul

Reaction score
Dude - DONE!

I hope he gets a kick out of my birthday wishes....

If he doesn’t I’ll send him another one next year...

lol
Lol let it fly he's a big boy

ElAzul

Reaction score
I was gonna send him grads in the dress wishing him happy birthday...but did this instead...

View attachment 1006676
Perfect!! He just got accepted to SAR training and leaves for boot camp next month. He just passed the interviews and fitness testing, we got the call Monday saying he's in if he passes boot camp. He's super stoked to have someone other than me yelling at his ass all day lol

4Waters

Reaction score
Perfect!! He just got accepted to SAR training and leaves for boot camp next month. He just passed the interviews and fitness testing, we got the call Monday saying he's in if he passes boot camp. He's super stoked to have someone other than me yelling at his ass all day lol

Shit, I didn't have a boot camp, my boot camp was carrying all the gear out and carrying the gear and victim back on my first injured hiker call, I felt like I was going to die but I knew I could do it and the victim needed me to do it so it got done.

That DI is not kidding, do not become a victim/patient, that victim/patient needs you. I had a trainee that would run up to every call almost every time across the front lawn if it was a call at a residence. It was hell trying to break him of that habit, his reasoning was they called for help and we need to get to them ASAP. I said what difference is 5 sec or what could end up being an additional 8 to 20 minutes for another ambulance, he said what do you mean, I said while you ran across that dark front yard at 1am you broke your ankle in that gopher hole, he said what hole. I said exactly sometimes slowing down is faster, don't become a patient, walk up using the walkways, that is your best chance of getting the the patient safely.

riverroyal

Reaction score
That Sector 9 board was his early gift yesterday I couldn't wait till today to give it to him. We both skate every day we can gonna try to get him up on a surf board this summer 👍
watch Andy Anderson on youtube. The most refreshing innovative skater in years...

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Shit, I didn't have a boot camp, my boot camp was carrying all the gear out and carrying the gear and victim back on my first injured hiker call, I felt like I was going to die but I knew I could do it and the victim needed me to do it so it got done.

That DI is not kidding, do not become a victim/patient, that victim/patient needs you. I had a trainee that would run up to every call almost every time across the front lawn if it was a call at a residence. It was hell trying to break him of that habit, his reasoning was they called for help and we need to get to them ASAP. I said what difference is 5 sec or what could end up being an additional 8 to 20 minutes for another ambulance, he said what do you mean, I said while you ran across that dark front yard at 1am you broke your ankle in that gopher hole, he said what hole. I said exactly sometimes slowing down is faster, don't become a patient, walk up using the walkways, that is your best chance of getting the the patient safely.
Lol, that's what I tell my students and new guys.

"Loose your head and your ass will soon follow"

And

"How can you help if your the one who now needs help"

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

ElAzul

Reaction score

All very true I told Tyler paramedic's don't run just for safety but also to not create more panic is stressful situations for patients and those around them. This SAR group takes shit very serious he told us they took to this type of training because other counties SAR group's seem to almost make light of serious situations, joking around, etc while the family is there freaking out etc. Tyler should get waaaay more than he's bargaining for and the free survival/rescue training is invaluable.

4Waters

Reaction score
All very true I told Tyler paramedic's don't run just for safety but also to not create more panic is stressful situations for patients and those around them. This SAR group takes shit very serious he told us they took to this type of training because other counties SAR group's seem to almost make light of serious situations, joking around, etc while the family is there freaking out etc. Tyler should get waaaay more than he's bargaining for and the free survival/rescue training is invaluable.
Is gonna be an eye opener for him.