WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Can I ask a favor from the inmates

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
EVIL = "mother" I hated to even use the Word. She will be so sorry, some day if and when she ends up All Alone without anybody to Give A Shit!!!o_O

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
done, you should make him watch Sixteen Candles, he's gonna ask what it's from! LOL

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
My son Tyler turns 15 tomorrow. To say we have had a turbulent few year's is an understatement (His mother is a fucking gem). Long story short we traveled a few hours away so he could do his "hard time" with his Mom for his birthday this year. Luckily the bitch already had plans out of town so she dropped him back off yesterday without so much as a happy birthday because she and hew new husband were taking their POS boat out of town for the holiday weekend to party. This is a good thing since it limited his time with her which is always the goal but I know it's also a kick to the ball's and he does his damdest to not let it show. If you guys could find a minute to shoot him a happy birthday and blow his phone up I'm going to play dumb until he figures it out. He's a boater, apprentice shit talker, Trump loving, staunch believer that @GRADS is gay, and honestly just surpasses all my expectations from what life/Mom has handed him. His # is five fore one, two-seven#nine,8one six two. It would mean more then you know Thanks Jason View attachment 1006620
Had me at "Apprentice Shit Talker!"

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Done!!

20210527_131224.jpg

Keymyster

Reaction score
Happy Birthday!! Glad he figured out Grads early as he did.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Blue, Good job Dad.. Fine Son you have there. Cherish every moment. Well wishes sent, Kind Sir.
Happy Birthday Tyler!
20210411_115541.jpg

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
This is my normal go to for my buddies, so fuk it, I sent it🤷🏻‍♂️
Screenshot_20171202-084500.jpg

Of course, I ask pops for permission on this one before I sent it! Even though I knew what @Blue Answer would be🤣🤣🤣

samsah33

Reaction score
My son Tyler turns 15 tomorrow. To say we have had a turbulent few year's is an understatement (His mother is a fucking gem). Long story short we traveled a few hours away so he could do his "hard time" with his Mom for his birthday this year. Luckily the bitch already had plans out of town so she dropped him back off yesterday without so much as a happy birthday because she and hew new husband were taking their POS boat out of town for the holiday weekend to party. This is a good thing since it limited his time with her which is always the goal but I know it's also a kick to the ball's and he does his damdest to not let it show. If you guys could find a minute to shoot him a happy birthday and blow his phone up I'm going to play dumb until he figures it out. He's a boater, apprentice shit talker, Trump loving, staunch believer that @GRADS is gay, and honestly just surpasses all my expectations from what life/Mom has handed him. His # is five fore one, two-seven#nine,8one six two. It would mean more then you know Thanks Jason View attachment 1006620
Honorable mention to you as well Blue, I'm guessing he'll remember this one for a while.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Poor kid would've been scarred for life!

I've seen some shit, but that's more than trailer park and a case of PBR can handle.
Tyler can kiss my ass he has it fucking coming and he knows it!!!! When me and his Mom split up I let him do my tinder swiping for fun and one day he decided it would be fucking funny to swipe every fat disgusting liberal man hating feminist and ghetto fat Sharqueefa he saw on every app I had. I literally had to quite the internet for a while. Definite proud Dad hey fuck you too very much moment:)

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Tyler can kiss my ass he has it fucking coming and he knows it!!!! When me and his Mom split up I let him do my tinder swiping for fun and one day he decided it would be fucking funny to swipe every fat disgusting liberal man hating feminist and ghetto fat Sharqueefa he saw on every app I had. I literally had to quite the internet for a while. Definite proud Dad hey fuck you too very much moment:)
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

That is the funniest shit I've heard in awhile!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sounds like you guys have a great relationship that allows you to fuk with each other and laugh about it! That is what makes a true bond between father and son!!

Great work Blue, this thread is great!!

DLC

Reaction score
Oh man this is great! and I thought turtles at 1 am was ruff.....