Can I put this here?

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
This is how things are supposed to be. 😊
BF3D69DD-8D1B-4FC2-920C-FF33F0D075A5.jpeg

Taboma

Reaction score
That can't be true, that young man appears to be actually gripping during the performance of that hand shake --- Photoshopped, can't be real. I can't recall the last time I shook the hand of a person under 30 and he didn't hand me a limp lump to squeeze. 😖

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Can well recall democratic presidential wins back to JFK. So, why do I feel different if there were to be a democratic win this time? Perhaps open boarders, getting rid of the electoral college, packing SCOTUS, abortions at 9 months, raising taxes, Harris waiting for Biden to totally crumble, AOC, Beta and Warren in cabinet positions, defunding of our police, support of BLM a group founded by avowed Marxists, free total health care for all illegal aliens, massive release of felons etc etc etc. That's just a few. Times have changed. A bunch. Where am I wrong?

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
'course not. They're both white.
Can well recall democratic presidential wins back to JFK. So, why do I feel different if there were to be a democratic win this time? Perhaps open boarders, getting rid of the electoral college, packing SCOTUS, abortions at 9 months, raising taxes, Harris waiting for Biden to totally crumble, AOC, Beta and Warren in cabinet positions, defunding of our police, support of BLM a group founded by avowed Marxists, free total health care for all illegal aliens, massive release of felons etc etc etc. That's just a few. Times have changed. A bunch. Where am I wrong?
I’d like to see this stay non political enough to last in the lounge. 🤷‍♂️

2Driver

Reaction score

You aren’t, they are the enemy within.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Maybe the teenager has covid and is wiping out the old guy? :D

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Interesting that the Trump guy is wearing the skinny jeans....🌈🏳️‍🌈?

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Seriously?
Me and Tommy are tight.
Does that mean I can be a total dip shit like an un-named member with full impunity? 😆

My perk package is tied into me demonstrating initial restraint...sort of a trial run.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Good Luck Chief. :p

Should he wear bell bottoms?

No more than he should wear skinny jeans.
To be fair though, anything other than dresses and Birkenstock’s is probably the. best we can hope for...

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I laugh when I hear that all the "DIVIDE" has come from President Trump. The thought is very Clear when after winning Election in '08 obama stood in front of a crowd and announced with the HOPE of Unity, all the Republicans can come along for this Journey = BUT!! They must sit at the Back Of The Bus. Right then and there I knew clearly what kind of Ass Hole he really was and the type who does Hold A Grudge and is truly Evil.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
ux0x8dBMtcFIylFewJLnYLjKZyLi8rwhfdbUDuEL2Qs63RsdG33csecIraCCalUHrC3H6bU0G0b_YVxgEdBAQiQIr4IePrGQ2kMFVrXUyzwiEKqMxsEGUaTgkeQXRyUBhDj67RneyB7TZSqyVTCBbcrj7j-ph-Ocijb_MeAitIQYM_Q7kxKsRt7PApSkYaUdvIyjHtbqOeu8mlJ5kAH86c5ArFee2mW8yp1icls7UDPp25kyu7kZeL27TNyGkOithmN1Zt0d_5IcjbcJ9kPT3Ofp5phH4U66ky75EvI7_qqAyxMPD-CfwIbbSExlL2GTyIPtT5hdkEdbp3QZaSrwXeZ5sRqGQQFu7i0ti7vTIqbpMdFkpNgsB-7KuEskBDvV_AyZZWKWcFLmHgCWNo0EUskAozHA0jYyTg7xxxhkaw182wOqRE0ti6kPVUJ42LN9lP6csUYA2fxJ5H7stjYepoeF4ikpbzATzWe0zKMO76vwxxpnGPtpseMAxi2mBwoSKotDwu4BU2mpMq2cQl3ucyhkhqKM4GcTG-CVvi-Ljo9GYRcD4jnAT20SIJ0QjAep7Kvnt3Q9IKFMmXOdZ7b96usAVzV4n6er9-81bJ9-TttYgko-ubVif2cKKgSNSdYfmdugoru1UcaHIPbT6prgzlOdfmXK7e0TXy81zvPtMHclm2Tc2uk1NSAlXTnix4M=w430-h937-no

As a fashion testament, I was visiting my son and his girlfriend in Berkeley. She is taking grad school engineering classes at CAL. And this guy comes strolling by. Birkenstocks, 3/4 capri pants, scrawny, glasses, ponytail, and a Pokemon T shirt, carrying a purse and walking a fluffy dog. I LOL'd and had to cover my face because I couldn't stop laughing.

PlanB

Reaction score
I laugh when I hear that all the "DIVIDE" has come from President Trump. The thought is very Clear when after winning Election in '08 obama stood in front of a crowd and announced with the HOPE of Unity, all the Republicans can come along for this Journey = BUT!! They must sit at the Back Of The Bus. Right then and there I knew clearly what kind of Ass Hole he really was and the type who does Hold A Grudge and is truly Evil.

The asshole also said "Elections Have Consequences". Well, you reap what you sow, motherfuckers...