WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Can we take this online?

Backlash

Reaction score
FSU has ALWAYS had some of the most beautiful women attending their school. It was a great place for a kid to grow up! 😁

welldigger00

Reaction score
Once again, I guess I don’t understand how racism works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wallnutz

Reaction score
Once again, I guess I don’t understand how racism works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s simple, if you are a white male you are racist. If your family is white and both mom and dad live in the same house, you are racist. If you vote Republican, you are racist.
Now go count your Bitcoin so you can pay reparations.

Cole 392

Reaction score
7B56884C-2376-4E57-A5DB-F535B7B881E5.jpeg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
If you have to ask, then you are a racist.

Personally, I found out that I actually am a racist now. I never was one before BLM educated me, but they’ve taught me how to be racist.
It’s MUCH less effort to embrace being racist instead of fighting non stop against the onslaught of accusations and judgments.

They want me to be a racist? Fine, they win, and frankly they’ve made it very very easy with the bullshit over the past year starting with fentanyl Floyd.

So...my questions to these fucking assholes is “now what?”.
Are the gloves off? Are we going to have your race war now?
Do you expect this newly created racist to just let you do what you want to me and any white person?
Do you think I’m going to hand you my wallet because you’ve made me a racist?

What do you think is going to happen now that you’ve made over half the Country’s population your enemy?

Is this really a sound strategy?

stevesdcb

Reaction score

Personally, I found out that I actually am a racist now. I never was one before BLM educated me, but they’ve taught me how to be racist.
It’s MUCH less effort to embrace being racist instead of fighting non stop against the onslaught of accusations and judgments.

They want me to be a racist? Fine, they win, and frankly they’ve made it very very easy with the bullshit over the past year starting with fentanyl Floyd.

Do you expect this newly created racist to just let you do what you want to me and any white person?

What do you think is going to happen now that you’ve made over half the Country’s population your enemy?

Great post!

500bbc

Reaction score

KEEL WHITEY!!!!

Read Machete Season, that's where we're headed...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Great post!

The great irony is that they’ve made me a racist because my skin is white.
They’ve demolished in one year any and all racial progress made over a century.
They’ve pissed all over the work of people like the good Doctor.
Hell, they don’t even know who MLK was.

They’ve literally managed to erase their own historical achievement markers and replaced them with “whitey is the devil”.

Very seldom in the annals of history has a segment of any society done so much damage to themselves within that society.
The worst part is that it’s ALL through manipulation of this segment by “pied pipers” who use this segment for political reasons.
They advance the industry of victimhood.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
The great irony is that they’ve made me a racist because my skin is white.
They’ve demolished in one year any and all racial progress made over a century.
They’ve pissed all over the work of people like the good Doctor.
Hell, they don’t even know who MLK was.

They’ve literally managed to erase their own historical achievement markers and replaced them with “whitey is the devil”.

Very seldom in the annals of history has a segment of any society done so much damage to themselves within that society.
The worst part is that it’s ALL through manipulation of this segment by “pied pipers” who use this segment for political reasons.
They advance the industry of victimhood.
I agree with your observations 100%. Growing up in a very mixed neighborhood, I was very exposed to the black culture & have a lot of friends who are of color. In my early 30s my roommate & good friend is/was of color. Fast forward to 2016, the media, which we all know is owned by the Dem party, starts in on Trump & his supporters as being racist.

Initially, on numerous occasions, among my friends of color, I would openly disagree with the allegations against Trump & his supporters being racist until factual evidence is proven. As time progressed my friends of color continued to believe that Trump & the Republican Party is/was racist. One of my friends, who is of color & is a “medical doctor“, tells me one day in the gym, “it must be true that Trump is racist because the news keeps repeating it”. I actually told several of my friends of color ”I wish Trump was black, you would all say he is bringing it real”

As time wore on, I avoided talking or expressing my political opinions with my friends of color due to the racial hostility it produced. Covid hits & the racial separation & hostility grows. Wear a mask you support the Dem party, don’t wear a mask your a racist Republican.

Rarely do I speak with my brothers of color these days & if I do, I avoid the political conversation.

IMO, our race relations are at all time low. The blame for all this rests squarely on the shoulders of the Democrate party & their political agenda to remove Trump & divide the people utilizing the most powerful tool in the world....the media.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

I see this as "divide and conquer"....gaining and maintaining power by breaking up larger concentrations of power into pieces that individually have less power than the one implementing the strategy.
Truth is: We are ALL being played.....especially the fools who actually believe "they" are now in control..............Tick/Toc......this will not end well.

1616953873553.gif

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
A couple years back I lost a good friend to cancer. He was an older fellow, one I've mentioned on here before. He was a big black man, and the smartest man I've ever met. Aside from his doctorate in engineering, he was also big in racing circles.
His first trip to Indy was on a crew in the 1950's. He was made to stay at the church down the road, as the hotel wouldn't allow him in. He told me he was the only "colored boy" in the pits, that wasn't picking up trash.
This man I speak of's father, was one of the flight trainers for the fabled Tuskegee Airmen. If I have ever met a guy who lived through racism, and the evolution of America, it was Hardy. He was the real deal.
Being into cars and racing, he was around some well to do folk, white folk no less. Although he'd been through the days of segregation, and mistreated by some in the past, he bore no ill will towards anyone. He was proof that no person can be held down based on race. He was never one to say he was a "proud black man"...he was, however, proud to say he was an American. He'd traveled the world with motorsports teams, and had seen the way other countries still were.
Although I miss him dearly, and still think of him and having coffee on Saturday mornings, I am also relieved he doesn't have to witness this. As pointed out above, the stupidity of the masses has drawn out two sides. If you are a republican, you are now an enemy of the state. If you are black, you are not allowed to think differently than those of your same color.
The opposition is calling for violence, and yet they only know violence from the news or video games. Those advocating for such actions will have no hand or risk in it, but they will gladly let others fall. It is being labled as a racism issue, but that's not true. Race is simply the easiest way to motivate those that have no other motivation. Those that are looking for an excuse as to why they haven't succeded in life.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
A couple years back I lost a good friend to cancer. He was an older fellow, one I've mentioned on here before. He was a big black man, and the smartest man I've ever met. Aside from his doctorate in engineering, he was also big in racing circles.
His first trip to Indy was on a crew in the 1950's. He was made to stay at the church down the road, as the hotel wouldn't allow him in. He told me he was the only "colored boy" in the pits, that wasn't picking up trash.
This man I speak of's father, was one of the flight trainers for the fabled Tuskegee Airmen. If I have ever met a guy who lived through racism, and the evolution of America, it was Hardy. He was the real deal.
Being into cars and racing, he was around some well to do folk, white folk no less. Although he'd been through the days of segregation, and mistreated by some in the past, he bore no ill will towards anyone. He was proof that no person can be held down based on race. He was never one to say he was a "proud black man"...he was, however, proud to say he was an American. He'd traveled the world with motorsports teams, and had seen the way other countries still were.
Although I miss him dearly, and still think of him and having coffee on Saturday mornings, I am also relieved he doesn't have to witness this. As pointed out above, the stupidity of the masses has drawn out two sides. If you are a republican, you are now an enemy of the state. If you are black, you are not allowed to think differently than those of your same color.
The opposition is calling for violence, and yet they only know violence from the news or video games. Those advocating for such actions will have no hand or risk in it, but they will gladly let others fall. It is being labled as a racism issue, but that's not true. Race is simply the easiest way to motivate those that have no other motivation. Those that are looking for an excuse as to why they haven't succeded in life.

FCB388FE-26AD-4887-9830-9A0914CC33AA.gif

500bbc

Reaction score
Had a black friend, outstanding individual, successful, great family, gorgeous home.
Running joke when he came to my door and the dogs would go ape shit.
"Your dogs hate me because I'm black and liberal". My response "you know they don't care you're black". We'd laugh and have a beer, dogs slobbering all over him.
He no longer will speak to me.

Fuckinh liberals have destroyed race relations in this country forever.

Machete Season coming soon...

Last edited:

SixD9R

Reaction score
You guys blame liberals, the dems and the liberal media for the decline in race relations and you are not wrong. My blame is a little more focused than that. Mullah obama is the one person that sparked the sudden decline in race relations and I blame that asshole for lighting the match that started the fire.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
You guys blame liberals, the dems and the liberal media for the decline in race relations and you are not wrong. My blame is a little more focused than that. Mullah obama is the one person that sparked the sudden decline in race relations and I blame that asshole for lighting the match that started the fire.
Honestly, I believe we give Obama too much credit. Don't get me wrong, his office, actions and administration was in charge. I just still think there were powers much greater than him orchestrating events. He went from community organizer, to wrecker of the free world, in short order.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Honestly, I believe we give Obama too much credit. Don't get me wrong, his office, actions and administration was in charge. I just still think there were powers much greater than him orchestrating events. He went from community organizer, to wrecker of the free world, in short order.

I agree! Obama is not that smart. But whoever is.....they are picking up right where they left off ;)

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
and it appears they are going "all in" this time.
I think they learned that slow playing was giving too much time to adapt and move. A well executed plan, moving at a constantly accelerated speed, is very hard to counter. That said, instead of waiting for the endgame, I'd suggest derailing this freight train.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Had a black friend, outstanding individual, successful, great family, gorgeous home.
Running joke when he came to my door and the dogs would go ape shit.
"Your dogs hate me because I'm black and liberal". My response "you know they don't care you're black". We'd laugh and have a beer, dogs slobbering all over him.
He no longer will speak to me.

Fuckinh liberals have destroyed race relations in this country forever.

Machete Season coming soon...

Well, once his libiot leaders told him that you are a racist by birth, and you even have racist dogs, what choice did he really have?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Bingo... I didn't agree with his political views, but figured what the hell, he was elected lets see where this goes. The moment that piece of shit held his beer conference with a local cop and a community activist it was obvious what he was all about. Started beating the drums right outta the gate.

500bbc

Reaction score
Well, once his libiot leaders told him that you are a racist by birth, and you even have racist dogs, what choice did he really have?
Very sad really, he's a good man, totally brainwashed...

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
Perhaps even more sad, considering the depths of our societies brain washing. WE were having a beer and he expressed fear someone in his office may not like black folk.
Summertime, I put my arm next to his "Dude! I'm way darker than you!".:oops: