WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Canada travel info??

sirbob

Reaction score
Anybody have any idea if you can drive from western New York through Canada to Michigan these days?

If no, not now, any idea if they are talking about allowing that again this summer (ie July)?

sirbob

Reaction score
Currently no. Rumor is the border will be open by July, but with our fucktard prime minister don't count on it.

Are there parameters they are looking at or something else - a certain time line for opening?

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
I had to re-route my summer trip as I was originally planning on going up through Canada and dropping back into glacier. Instead, I am up through Hell's canyon to glacier and back down through craters of the moon area for a few days.

Canada is closed.....

Icky

Reaction score
Right now for essential work they require a covid test within 72 hours of your flight, going both directions. Make sure it's time stamped by someone. They also have a questionnaire that needs to be filled out, but I think you need a letter of invitation to go there.

Aside from that, apparently they are strict about who they let in their country. No Dui's or felonies on your record, completely opposite from our standards.

fmo24

Reaction score
We want to visit friends in London Ontario this summer but looking doubtful. They are waiting for their second shot and have said it’s 4 months out. We travel full time in our motorhome so crossing the border this year looks doubtful

Singleton

Reaction score
Essential travel can go.
Leisure travel = idiots ruling the land and not allowing that

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Pretty sure you have to quarantine. My wife is Canadian, she has to quarantine for two weeks to visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nameisbond

Reaction score
I just read rumors about reopening by July. Trudeau and his libtards have really fucked up the vaccine delivery here. It will likely remain closed all summer. I got the first dose of vaccine April 10th. My appointment for the second dose is on the 9th of this month. I jumped the queue because of my mothers COPD and being a care giver. Most my age are just receiving their first dose now. It will be two to three months before they get the second. Ontario and Quebec are both still in lockdown.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I just read rumors about reopening by July. Trudeau and his libtards have really fucked up the vaccine delivery here. It will likely remain closed all summer. I got the first dose of vaccine April 10th. My appointment for the second dose is on the 9th of this month. I jumped the queue because of my mothers COPD and being a care giver. Most my age are just receiving their first dose now. It will be two to three months before they get the second. Ontario and Quebec are both still in lockdown.
I have a friend that lives in Drummondville. He is pissed because he wants to come to Vegas for his 2O th wedding anniversary and I wanted to go back there for a visit. Loved my trip to Quebec. Beautiful city.