WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Candace Owens👍

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Awesome woman.

Mods...if this belongs somewhere else go for it but I think the topic of FB censorship deserves the Lounge views.

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
I never miss a chance to hear her speak. If she could get more traction she could be a true unifying force for this country. I would vote for her for just about any office she cared to run for.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing . . . I deleted all my Social Mid-evil accounts and I'm not going back.
I appreciate the sharing of this.
Can you share the link to it? . . . cancel, here it is . . .

Last edited:

just_floatin

Reaction score
I cut my subscription six months into my Amazon Prime and received a full year refund. I still order here and there and surprisingly the packages arrive in the same amount of time.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
My wife and I dumped FB. Trying to dump Amazon but that is proving more difficult
It is a lot harder than you would think. Never held accounts on FB, Twitter, or Insta so that wasn't an issue for me. Amazon is another issue due to them being involved in so many different things consumer related. I always try to order directly from the source, but getting there without the assistance that company offers is pretty tough at times.

Dirtbag

Reaction score
My guess is the gop runs the most non aggressive person they can find in the next election.....enter Mike Pence...

Candace is a superstar in the making!