WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Candice Owens @ CPAC?

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I have been searching to determine if she is on the Schedule, and not finding any info. Have any of you heard? I can't imagine her Not being there, BUT!! the Republican Party is not known for Intelligent,Truthful including all Opinions and Thoughts.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Its possible that some who might try in 2024 dont want to share the stage with Trump who would likely be the nominee if he runs again. Then we would get a nice repeat of the same election fraud but it will be on steroids and in plain sight because nothing stops it apparently.

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
I believe that there are many R's who believe she is cutting in line of limelight due more established candidates.

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score
386BAFC2-F9C3-4A51-8359-9140A8E12409.jpeg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Either one as the President would be leaps and bounds over the pedo we have in there now. If they ran Candice as the President, how funny would that be watching all the Libturds trying to figure out what their complaints would be. Hmmmm lets seee....... She actually has a vagina so we can't argue that... skin color is not pasty white so we can't argue that.... Racist... YES RACIST of course... uhhh but that would mean we have to accept that people other than white can be racist so that's out.... 😂 😂

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Either one as the President would be leaps and bounds over the pedo we have in there now. If they ran Candice as the President, how funny would that be watching all the Libturds trying to figure out what their complaints would be. Hmmmm lets seee....... She actually has a vagina so we can't argue that... skin color is not pasty white so we can't argue that.... Racist... YES RACIST of course... uhhh but that would mean we have to accept that people other than white can be racist so that's out.... [emoji23] [emoji23]
They would complain she is not a trans.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Candace Owens just had her baby. That may be why she's not around of speaking there.

I would trust her with my newborn if I had one. She can represent me and I don't worry what she'll say or do she's that good