WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cannon.

Danger Dave

Reaction score
Decent enough for the price. Sounds like you have to move it into the final place however as the shipping company is only delivering to your driveway.

mjc

Nosy Neighbor
Reaction score
Decent enough for the price. Sounds like you have to move it into the final place however as the shipping company is only delivering to your driveway.
At 700 lbs that one isn't that hard to move.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
You can argue gun safes all day. At the end of the day, NONE of them are going to protect your weapons (or dam near anything else in them) in a house fire. These safes are essentially to keep the kids and the thief’s from getting their hands on them.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
You can argue gun safes all day. At the end of the day, NONE of them are going to protect your weapons (or dam near anything else in them) in a house fire. These safes are essentially to keep the kids and the thief’s from getting their hands on them.
I wouldn't say none, but nothing with "drywall" as a fire layer. There are safes with poured concrete that would last a while. I went with Zanotti Armor because I'd rather just insure my guns and replace them if there was a fire. Solid safe for those of us that move or rent. I'm not going to try to move a 1,500lb safe every couple years, nor pay someone big money to do it.

welldigger00

Reaction score
My buddy lost his house in a wild land fire that burned through cedar glen a few years back, his safe was the only thing standing. It was a liberty. The guns inside were bent over like candy canes. Only metal items inside were identifiable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
My buddy lost his house in a wild land fire that burned through cedar glen a few years back, his safe was the only thing standing. It was a liberty. The guns inside were bent over like candy canes. Only metal items inside were identifiable.

Same basic story, but a VERY high end Fort Knox. Wasn’t a gun left in it that was salvageable. Everything was warped. I believe Hula had a big name safe in his house when it burned down last year, and again, nearly everything in it was toast.

I’ll say it again, the safes are to keep the crooks and children away from the guns and valuables. VERY few are going to provide adequate protection from a fire.

ram78d10

Reaction score

Liberty is great at promoting their product. There are better made gun safes.