WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Can't Make This UP!!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
NEWSMAX reported that 20% of Arizona Voting Machines are not operating. For "Fucks Sake", after everything, we have been through. Is HOBBS in charge of this?

Reactions: t&y

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
NEWSMAX reported that 20% of Arizona Voting Machines are not operating. For "Fucks Sake", after everything, we have been through. Is HOBBS in charge of this?
Yea it's all over social media. They are hoping people will get tired of waiting and leave, shady bastards!

Wedgy

Reaction score
Grand Theft Arizona 2022! Gee, where's the Feds? Ignoring the Law, at their own Peril?
Clear and Present Danger, violations of federal law, clearly ongoing, as we speak:

This will have ramifications nationwide.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Yea it's all over social media. They are hoping people will get tired of waiting and leave, shady bastards!

D780EC6E-B602-4427-AD0B-AA1190266E76.gif

spectras only

Reaction score

Wedgy

Reaction score
Some pretty "Let them eat Cake," "In your face," going on for sure. Those AZ voters this morning just wanted to vote and get to work. But Noo...
"It's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off'...'

500bbc

Reaction score
I stroll into my voting location this morning.
They direct me to the muslim chick wearing a pup tent, I'm thinking this will be a problem.
She can't get her machine to work so she can send me to the next machine so I'm sent to another diversity hire. She goes through the motions and tells me I already voted.
Oh no, you didn't say that did you? They send over a hippy dippy weirdo chick with a princess floral headdress on her head with, I'm not kidding, flashing blue lights on it. Real fucking professional, it's not fucking Halloween still you fucking FREAK! I step into the wide open voting booth where Ray Charles could see how I cast my vote from across the room while the bustling hag that directs everyone to an open voting booth stands back and watches my vote. Who the fuck knows what really transpired but it fucking stunk, not just the odor emanating from the muzzie either...

Sure I'm exaggerating, Ray Charles really wasn't there...

We're doomed...

retaocleg

Reaction score
when i voted this am, there was a pen, and a felt tip pen in the booth........thought felt was a no-no? and told to fold the ballot and drop in he box, wonder if the gov race was in the fold, spoil the ballot for gov in the tabulator..............didnt think about it till afterwards....it happened in 2020, the felt thing too🤷‍♀️

wallnutz

Reaction score
Fact, most people that vote on election day are Republicans. So when there is a problem and most Republicans already have trust issues with voting, they are telling them don't worry your vote will be counted, or go to another polling location. Wonder how many just said fuck it and didn't vote. Pretty sure that's what Hobbs wanted to have happen.

Orange Juice

Reaction score
Fact, most people that vote on election day are Republicans. So when there is a problem and most Republicans already have trust issues with voting, they are telling them don't worry your vote will be counted, or go to another polling location. Wonder how many just said fuck it and didn't vote. Pretty sure that's what Hobbs wanted to have happen.

There’s not a problem with our elections.

If you waited to vote, and encourage your base to only vote on Election Day in person, Yes, people are going to say fuck it, and not vote.

Wedgy

Reaction score

If you waited to vote, and encourage your base to only vote on Election Day in person, Yes, people are going to say fuck it, and not vote.
Well, in this case. Those are reeelly the people that need to enjoin a Class Action Federal lawsuit...

530RL

Reaction score

Anyone who wanted to vote could have voted a month ago, tracked their ballot and insured it was in the system. Yet they didn’t.

I don’t get the strategy to tell people to go stand in line?

Dunerking

Reaction score
Obviously technology is overrated as this video wouldn’t be posted of the guy stating their having issues with the polling machine.

wallnutz

Reaction score

If you waited to vote, and encourage your base to only vote on Election Day in person, Yes, people are going to say fuck it, and not
Anyone who wanted to vote could have voted a month ago, tracked their ballot and insured it was in the system. Yet they didn’t.

I don’t get the strategy to tell people to go stand in line?
I expect that dribble from stainer, but from you Mr. Conservative not caring that other conservatives were being hampered when trying to vote. So your guys thinking is it’s just to bad there were issues with voting machines that they had plenty of time to test? That nobody should bother voting on “election day”. I guess voting rights really don’t mean anything to you. Welcome to the NWO, brought to you by the likes of stainer and 430.

HotRod82

Reaction score

No problem?
Dude 1 in 5 polling stations in AZ had “technical difficulties “. 1 in 5 !!
If you think the fix isn’t in, then you couldn’t be more naive..
AZ is done. No reason to move there from CA now, AZ is simply CA East.

530RL

Reaction score
I expect that dribble from stainer, but from you Mr. Conservative not caring that other conservatives were being hampered when trying to vote. So your guys thinking is it’s just to bad there were issues with voting machines that they had plenty of time to test? That nobody should bother voting on “election day”. I guess voting rights really don’t mean anything to you. Welcome to the NWO, brought to you by the likes of stainer and 430.
As the judge ruled yesterday, there was not a single shred of evidence presented showing even a single voter was disenfranchised and prevented from voting. The ballots simply had to be read by a working machine at an alternative location.

Everyone who wanted to vote had the opportunity to vote. There have been Election Day glitches since the beginning of time in Arizona regardless of party affiliation of the elections directors. And so there are multiple ways of making sure everyone has an opportunity to vote as they did yesterday.

These people whining remind me of children who complain they didn’t get their 11th place trophy from a swim meet with a ten lane pool.

If a candidate thinks waiting until the end of the day and going and standing in line is the right strategy for delivering results, maybe they are not the best candidate?

Sandlord

Reaction score
No problem?
I think I heard it was 1 in 5 machines spread out over 60 polling locations.
seems like a strange coincidence.

wallnutz

Reaction score
As the judge ruled yesterday, there was not a single shred of evidence presented showing even a single voter was disenfranchised and prevented from voting. The ballots simply had to be read by a working machine at an alternative location.

Everyone who wanted to vote had the opportunity to vote. There have been Election Day glitches since the beginning of time in Arizona regardless of party affiliation of the elections directors. And so there are multiple ways of making sure everyone has an opportunity to vote as they did yesterday.

These people whining remind me of children who complain they didn’t get their 11th place trophy from a swim meet with a ten lane pool.
So let’s pull a number out of the air, say 50%. So that 50 % of Republicans think there was some kind of shenanigans in the 2020 election. So that 50% shows up to vote on Election Day and there are problems with the machines. Do you think at that time they didn’t feel disenfranchised? Nobody knew until after 3:00 that there was even a lawsuit asking for more time and that ruling didn’t come back until later. I’m sure more than a couple walked away without voting. You think that is right? You think that is acting like a child?

Wedgy

Reaction score

If a candidate thinks waiting until the end of the day and going and standing in line is the right strategy for delivering results, maybe they are not the best candidate?
Fox Morning show reporting only 30,000 votes separate Kari and Katie.

Of the myriad of many problems you mention in Arizona is the obvious conflict of interest of the SOS running for the Governorship not recusing herself from her position as SOS responsible for the November election.

As far a the court case goes, your argument begs the question of in all the confusion, how in the Hell do you know who did or did not vote. If I was on my way to work, in line at 6 to 8 am for the before 8am GLITCH, then had to leave line because of incompetent bullshit, to get to work, have a 2 hour commute, and couldn't get back by 7 pm. OK Sherlock. It doesn't matter how you sugarcoat it, is still disenfranchisement, under the law.
Just because the Judge swallowed the whole "No problema" Boot doesn't make it Civil Justice. Feds won't enforce it. Done. For now, Maybe. We'll see.

Free and Fair would've been, to stop the clock on the close and start it again afterwards for as long as it took for the County Board of Supervisors to be done fixing their mistake that caused all the confusion. Press conference that ASAP instead of Oops, sorry we fixed it no, there was never any reeeel problem. Announce the extended time.

That is the amount of extra time the Polls should have remained open. Shouldn't even need a Judge for that.

PS, I'll vote when I want.

Last edited:

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Sounds like a hand count and verification of every single ballot is what it will take to clear all this up. Oh wait, we can't do that because it is obviously RACIST!!!!!

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
No problem?
Correct. AZ is closed.