WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Capital Arrests

Tom Slick

Reaction score
I wanted to run this by you guys and see what your thoughts are? Turns out a friends 20 year old son has been arrested for taking part in storming the Capital last week. As I understand the story, he was apprehended by Capital Police at which time they confiscated his I.D. The police claim that the surging and swearing crowd forced the officers to release him. The FBI came to his home in Southern California and arrested him.

First, would the Capital Police apprehend someone, take their I.D. and then let them go because of the angry mob?

Second, have you heard if this happening on the same day at the Capital where peoples I'D.'s were taken by police and people were set free?

Third, were people actually arrested at the Capital?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I wanted to run this by you guys and see what your thoughts are? Turns out a friends 20 year old son has been arrested for taking part in storming the Capital last week. As I understand the story, he was apprehended by Capital Police at which time they confiscated his I.D. The police claim that the surging and swearing crowd forced the officers to release him. The FBI came to his home in Southern California and arrested him.

First, would the Capital Police apprehend someone, take their I.D. and then let them go because of the angry mob?

Second, have you heard if this happening on the same day at the Capital where peoples I'D.'s were taken by police and people were set free?

Third, were people actually arrested at the Capital?
It is very possible. We identify people all the time and arrest them later. I AM NOT CAPITAL POLICE OR THE FBI.... lol. He needs an attorney. There are many things completely wrong with all the allegations going around. That being said, IF.... big if... he was part of the initial group fighting cops, pushing past them, forcing their way into things, then he is a winner of play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Should have waited until the cops just simply let everyone in.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I'd tell him to tell his son to stay stong.
He'll soon be released unless, he did something terrible or violent.

The Fraudulent Buttholes of Instigation are a rotting carcass that the buzzards will soon pick completely bare.

He'll definitely have something to brag about to his grandchildren that's for sure.
Clash_Give-em-Enough-Rope.jpg

Last edited:

LowRiver2

Reaction score
It is very possible. We identify people all the time and arrest them later. I AM NOT CAPITAL POLICE OR THE FBI.... lol. He needs an attorney. There are many things completely wrong with all the allegations going around. That being said, IF.... big if... he was part of the initial group fighting cops, pushing past them, forcing their way into things, then he is a winner of play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Should have waited until the cops just simply let everyone in.

And get an attorney that deals with Federal Court on a regular basis.
Much stricter “rules of play” for attorneys and sentencing is still at 85% for good time served.
No overcrowding issues with the feds.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Yes, get an attorney. Can probably be argued down to simple trespassing because he was cooperating and provided his ID. He made no attempt to run or hide etc.... simple misdemeanor trespassing would be easy way out.