WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Captcha…. Lol.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I told the IT guys to make it tougher for whatever that is that keeps pm’ing people the spam messages.

woke up this am to a captcha deal Jist to get on site... 😳😳.

I think they misunderstood
RD
DD2CF323-2DF1-4411-BE61-1AAEBDC14FA1.png

SoCalDave

Reaction score
yore late to the game RD, we been raising hell all morning and some are even threatening to leave RDP for other sites that I won't mention.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Ok, that explains why I hit the page and it said it was checking me out/redirecting.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I had the captcha screen a few times, had to pick out airplanes.
But the odd part is I got in without any hiccups first thing today and posted normally then 10 minutes later it went through the bot checking stuff.

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
Here’s the solution:
Use the images from the “Good Morning” threads for the Captcha verification. It’s a win-win for everyone.

I nominate @RitcheyRch to moderate this task.

EDIT: @sonicss31 nominated as co-moderator. All in the name of diversity ( . ) ( . )

Last edited:

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I can get right in on my laptop, but my phone (apple) wants me to capcha every time I log in.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I had the captcha screen a few times, had to pick out airplanes.
But the odd part is I got in without any hiccups first thing today and posted normally then 10 minutes later it went through the bot checking stuff.

well who ever it is ran another ddos attack this morning.. the IT guys did that to make it go away.

I’m working towards a more permanent solution now.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
All good RD, keeping us sharp for the Medicare cognitive skills test at my physical later on today. Thanks!
Got the first one of those the last visit, almost told her to phucoff but didn't. Got to draw a clock face and everything. The PA knew I was not happy but she said it's just part of getting old. Still wanted to tell her to phucoff but didn't. Talked to the doc later and told her I won't be doing that shit anymore. She said no problem you don't have to.

LuauLounge

Reaction score
Hell, get real....
Enter your Name, Drivers License, SS#, address and a valid credit card.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Why are you logging out?

*Scratching head*
I keep my open apps down to a minimum as I’m about maxed out on my phone memory and the more I have open the slower my phone runs. I’m also trying to avoid having to get a new phone with all the new and improved monitoring crap on it. Those flip phones don’t seem so bad anymore.

Your ad here

Reaction score
Can we get a Captcha with some badass boats to choose from? These European options are lame.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I keep my open apps down to a minimum as I’m about maxed out on my phone memory and the more I have open the slower my phone runs. I’m also trying to avoid having to get a new phone with all the new and improved monitoring crap on it. Those flip phones don’t seem so bad anymore.

Well...

No phones run "monitoring" apps by default. You would have to add them in, and "give" them the permissions they need.

Also...

ANYTHING you do on your phone is monitored by your cell phone provider, so trying to "hide" is pretty much a waste of time.

Break down and get a new phone! They are so much faster and battery efficient. You will be glad you did.

👍🏼