WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Car cruise in Lake Stevens WA Saturday night..

Cray Paper

Reaction score
I know there are not many on the forum from WA State, but anyone else plan on making the Car-ona cruise this night Saturday evening in Lake Stevens?

I went to HS in Sacramento and my HS sweet heart loved the Sunrise cruise, but I had a well worn 74 Camaro and hated cruising. She had a mint 73 RS split bumper Camaro her dad built for her and cruised the hell out of it. Fast forward to today, we reconnected last year, got married and have a worthy cruise ride in a 2019 wide body Challenger.

Any Western WA folks planning to attend this cruise?

Cray Paper

Reaction score
Keep an eye out for this and feel free to say hello.

Attachments

• IMG_4838.JPG
    IMG_4838.JPG
    227 KB · Views: 117

Cray Paper

Reaction score
My wife and I went along with my sister and her boyfriend went. We drove our 2019 WB challenger and my sisters boyfriend drove his 540 SC 67 Chevelle. It was cool, most of the residents living near the lake were wsitting in lawn chairs and talked to the participants and or took photos/ videos. Took about an hour to make the loop. Most of the old school hardware had to pull off and run side streets to cool down. I would guess about 1K cars participated, it was a huge middle finger to WA States " stay home, stay safe" order. Snohomish County Sheriffs manned the charity drop box and where high fiving people.

To the dipshit that had a red 2005 ish Viper with paper reg, Hennessy stickers and no cats that we were stuck behind for an hour, your clown shoe looking car sounded like shit and the tune was way off and choked everyone out behind you. Revving your Diason vacuum cleaner sounding straight piped, no cat ride every time time you came to a stop was freaking lame. The looks people gave you should have been an indicator how lame your car sounded, ultimate let down. Then the fumes hit...

All in all, it was fun though.

zhandfull

Reaction score
Is the Challenger a Demon or do they make WB in other packages now?

Daughters boy friend used to rev the shit out of his LS Camaro out front of my house. Would absolutely drive me crazy. Never been into tapping the rev limiter unless I was changing gears.

Last edited:

82daytona

Reaction score
Paging the dipshit in 2005 ish viper....

Oggie

Reaction score
I went in my son's red 2003 Cobra convertible. There were some nice rides. My friend Greg had the blue tubbed 68 blown Camaro. They should do this more often for sure. My 1971 Trans Am is in Eastern Wa otherwise I would have taken it.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
I’m going to say 8 weeks back or so, I came down 84 from the East and went to cross over at Bridge Of The Gods on a Sunday afternoon, and there was a FLURRY of modern muscle cars right there in town. Several nice Vettes, a Cat, a Demon, and some saucy German and Ricer shit! I’d like to participate in those low pressure cruise ins with the Hellcat.

Cray Paper

Reaction score
It was fun, haven't been to a cruise in a long time. The people that live around Lake Stevens were awesome. This Covid-19 deal has cancelled so many local shows and Friday and Saturday night hangouts it is ridiculous. To see so many people show up to this was awesome, then to have the people that live and more importantly, pay the property taxes that live around the lake show support was fantastic. I cant count how many residents had full on concert sound systems playing while having a huge party while the cars cruised by. My wife just kept laughing and couldn't believe how many people were basically saying FU to the liberal politicians orders.

As for our car, it is a fully optioned 2019 Scat Pack Wide body. Almost 500 naturally aspirated HP is enough for right now. My wife has put more miles on than I have have and I love that she has the talent to drive the car at 8/10ths of its limits and appreciates what it is. If we had a hellcat she would not be as comfortable daily driving it and neither would I, if I daily drove it. We have had it for a little over a year and have only put 6K miles on it.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
The Hellcat is no different! VERY mild mannered in a DD scenario! I DD my cat, and it’s a fantastic car to do it with!

You still in the Seattle area? I’d love to bring the boat up and do some cruising up there! If you know the area, I’ll bring the boat and the gas! Nice lunch or dinner on the water?