WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Car Shipping Advice- Tucson to O.C or Havasu

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
Long story short.... My father-in-law passed away and I need to get his 2009 Toyota Highlander to sell. The car is in Tucson Arizona and I am in Orange County. Flying there and driving back is obviously the cheapest but my time is worth more than the savings. If we could get it to Havasu my wife could drive it home on our next trip out but only if significant less expensive.

Anyone have any shipping recommendations or ideas?

Last edited:

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Have you tried RDP Express? ;dunno:

wzuber

Reaction score
Pay someone who values their time less to fly out and drive back? Lol

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Someone out of work at the moment, and bored to tears at home would probably love to do a road trip in your car...

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Walnut Creek to Fargo North Dakota bmw car transport any car haulers

2Driver

Reaction score
If you plan to sell it why not just take it to Carmax and cash it out.

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
If you plan to sell it why not just take it to Carmax and cash it out.

Taking it to Carmax means I would need to go to Tucson. Then that would cost me time and two plane flights.

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
Someone out of work at the moment, and bored to tears at home would probably love to do a road trip in your car...

Know anyone? Eveyone I know is working and busy as hell.

Kbach

Reaction score
Have a buddy that moves high end cars around the West and saw on IG he's headed to Phoenix on Tues and also Baytown, TX next week. PM me if you want his contact info, might be worth a shot to see if he's got space coming back this way. If you're on instagram he's Lievenseraceservices.

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
If you have AAA call for a referral for a transporter they stand behind.

Howard23

Reaction score
Just filled everything out. Waiting on a reply. Thank You
Tim is AWESOME!!! He will take care of you for sure. I have used him twice now. Both times shipping from Seattle area to Havasu. Both Nice custom's rides that he took great care of. A 66 Chevelle Malibu and a 78 Chevy C10 short box truck.

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
Have a buddy that moves high end cars around the West and saw on IG he's headed to Phoenix on Tues and also Baytown, TX next week. PM me if you want his contact info, might be worth a shot to see if he's got space coming back this way. If you're on instagram he's Lievenseraceservices.

Sent him a message on his Instagram account. Thanks for the lead.

Please check your messages. I am looking to buy a Highlander.

Replied to your P.M.

Tim is AWESOME!!! He will take care of you for sure. I have used him twice now. Both times shipping from Seattle area to Havasu. Both Nice custom's rides that he took great care of. A 66 Chevelle Malibu and a 78 Chevy C10 short box truck.

Really don't need a high end tow. A redneck and 10 foot piece of rope would be fine. Hell, a redneck and a six pack driving would work too. Everyone knows a true redneck needs a 12 pack to get a buzz.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Glad he took care of you. He also shipped @Hallett Dave GTO