WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Career Highlight

Music to my Ears

Conducting Beautiful Music
Reaction score
Yesterday I had the distinct honor of conducting the US Army Pershing’s Own (President’s Own) Fanfare Trumpets at Disneyland. They joined the Disneyland Band and Dapper Dans for the Flag Retreat Ceremony honoring our military. I was coined by the Commander after the ceremony. Certainly one of the coolest things I’ve done at Disney over the past 35 years!
IMG_4007.JPG
IMG_4008.JPG
IMG_4011.JPG
IMG_4015.jpg
IMG_4016.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Cool story and cool challenge coin.

Yesterday I had the distinct honor of conducting the US Army Pershing’s Own (President’s Own) Fanfare Trumpets at Disneyland. They joined the Disneyland Band and Dapper Dans for the Flag Retreat Ceremony honoring our military. I was coined by the Commander after the ceremony. Certainly one of the coolest things I’ve done at Disney over the past 35 years! View attachment 679649 View attachment 679650 View attachment 679651 View attachment 679654 View attachment 679656

Music to my Ears

Reaction score
Seems like you have been hitting a lot of career highs lately Kurt!!

I remember when you'd barely post up that you worked for Disney.. :D

RD

Thanks Dave, I've been fortunate as of late. I have never wanted to over post about Disney stuff but the last couple events were too good to not share!

Here's a question, is there a way to post video on Tapatalk? I've got 2 quick videos that are pretty cool but I didn't see how I could post them.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So cool. Thanks for sharing!

As for the video, it will have to be hosted on YouTube or Vimeo (which is my preference) and then you can post it on here using TT.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Music to my Ears

Reaction score
So cool. Thanks for sharing!

As for the video, it will have to be hosted on YouTube or Vimeo (which is my preference) and then you can post it on here using TT.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Thanks Mel!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Very cool. I was there that day but we left right after the Pixar parade at 330. Saw the sign but we were spent.