WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Carhartt Seat Covers Installed

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Ordered a full front / back set of their ‘Precision Fit’ models when they were on sale and just wanted to share my 1st impressions. They nailed it on the fit. Nice and snug, but not so much I had to rip them getting them on. Came w/ great instructions & installation tips. Great attention to detail. All 5 headrest fit, both arm rests, and the rear fold down armrest/ cup holder fit perfectly as well. There’s pockets behind the drivers/ passenger seats, pockets in front of your legs (pistol spot perhaps) ... and pockets down low between the seat/door. I’m very satisfied w/ tge build quality, very solid stitching etc.. The material is the tight weave ‘duck cloth’ just like their pants/ jackets, so they should wear well. If your looking for a ‘velvet’ seat covers, these may not be for you.... but it’s a truck, not a Tesla. Just wanted to give review in case anyone was considering them for their rig. I’d highly recommend.
A298F4B5-C477-4A91-AC84-8988CFD27822.jpeg
48924F2B-6CAC-4F65-B6B4-70BF5F12FC58.jpeg

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Yeah, I've heard nothing but good things about the Wet Okole brand.
One thing I like is that it's easier to get in & out of the truck now, you sort of 'slide' a little, where the stock cloth interior was kind of 'grabby.
Seems like dirt, dust & crap wont stick to this material as much as the factory cloth.
I usually just grab the leaf blower, open all 4 doors and go at it. LOL.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Those are nice. I really like the Wet Okole brand of seat covers.

I have purchased 4-5 full sets of those from that SA-CM location. They installed them and all was good. Pricey but worth it IMO.

Depending on cost I might be up for trying the Carhartts. Where are the best place to buy them from? I have a 2014 RAM 3500 that I need to get something on the front seats.

Last edited:

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I too have gone dwn to the Costa Mesa facility and had them install the seat covers. Yes, pricey but worth it.

I have purchased 4-5 full sets of those from that SA-CM location. They installed them and all was good. Pricey but worth it IMO.

Depending on cost I might be up for trying the Carhartts. Where are the best place to buy them from? I have a 2014 RAM 350 that I need to get something on the front seats.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Ordered a full front / back set of their ‘Precision Fit’ models when they were on sale and just wanted to share my 1st impressions. They nailed it on the fit. Nice and snug, but not so much I had to rip them getting them on. Came w/ great instructions & installation tips. Great attention to detail. All 5 headrest fit, both arm rests, and the rear fold down armrest/ cup holder fit perfectly as well. There’s pockets behind the drivers/ passenger seats, pockets in front of your legs (pistol spot perhaps) ... and pockets down low between the seat/door. I’m very satisfied w/ tge build quality, very solid stitching etc.. The material is the tight weave ‘duck cloth’ just like their pants/ jackets, so they should wear well. If your looking for a ‘velvet’ seat covers, these may not be for you.... but it’s a truck, not a Tesla. Just wanted to give review in case anyone was considering them for their rig. I’d highly recommend. View attachment 963086 View attachment 963087

Those are badass so you ordered them directly from their website?

Desert Whaler

Reaction score

Depending on cost I might be up for trying the Carhartts. Where are the best place to buy them from? I have a 2014 RAM 3500 that I need to get something on the front seats.
I ordered them online at CoverCraft.com . . . they have a tool where you enter all the specifics about your vehicle. It's quite thorough so be prepared. These were the 'precision fit' models and I think I paid $750 for the entire truck on sale. I would say they are on-par with the Wet Okole brand in terms of price/ quality, however it's a completely different material that you may or may not like. My truck was pretty easy to install because the back 60/40 bench seat actually splits and folds forward, so I was able to access it pretty easily. I read some reviews where on certain trucks it was easier to actually remove the seat to put them on. That's a + for the Wet Okole brand if you live close enough to swing by and have them install for you.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
thank you!!
No prob . . . I think cover craft was 'licensed' to make them 'for' carhartt . . . they aren't made 'by' carhartt, if that makes sense. Not a lot of color choices, grey, that carhartt shit-brown, and camo I think. I was a little 'sketched' on ordering them 'sight-unseen' , but after reading a bunch of reviews I felt comfortable enough to pull the trigger. Glad I did, and feel confident recommending them. FWIW

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I ordered them online at CoverCraft.com . . . they have a tool where you enter all the specifics about your vehicle. It's quite thorough so be prepared. These were the 'precision fit' models and I think I paid $750 for the entire truck on sale. I would say they are on-par with the Wet Okole brand in terms of price/ quality, however it's a completely different material that you may or may not like. My truck was pretty easy to install because the back 60/40 bench seat actually splits and folds forward, so I was able to access it pretty easily. I read some reviews where on certain trucks it was easier to actually remove the seat to put them on. That's a + for the Wet Okole brand if you live close enough to swing by and have them install for you.

My truck is a dually stick shift....lol They would be fine :) I assume the Carhartt is more "rugged" for a lack of a better term?

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
One thing I really like is the gun pouches on the Okole ones ($28. option). Even if you don't use them for guns you could put wallets etc. in them. I ordered them on most I have had installed

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
My truck is a dually stick shift....lol They would be fine :) I assume the Carhartt is more "rugged" for a lack of a better term?
I would say they are more 'rugged' than neoprene, maybe from the standpoint of snag resistance, or cut resistance, say if you left a screwdriver or something in your back pocket and hopped in. I'll throw tools in the back now no problem.

bocco

Reaction score
As an option. A few years back I recovered the front leather seats in my old Expedition with new leather from these guys, https://www.theseatshop.com/. It was about $800 for just the front seats but my back seats were fine. These are actually not covers. They are a remove and replace deal. Pull the seat out and put on a table. Watch the online video and go for it. I added some foam and batting to compensate for my slightly worn cushions.