WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Carnival Panama

beerrun

Reaction score
Has anyone done the Mexican Rivera cruise since they started sailing again? We sail Saturday with 10 in our group

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Panama a stop or are you cruising the canal?

Taboma

Reaction score
Just wondering, what is their current COVID policy or strategy, if one or passengers gets confirmed ? I suppose more importantly, what's the policy of the various countries, quarantined offshore again ? :oops:

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Panorama

We were booked for march 2020 on one of there first sailings. The cruise that was able to leave right before our trip was the one where everyone got stuck on board for an extra day or two in port after the covid scare. They canceled it literally 2 days before our sailing when the whole world shut down.

it's carnivals best ship and hardly used...haha

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
go to CruiseCritic.com - get a user name and pswd and explore for 15 minutes..... which will take about 3 hours of your time. You can explore the section that pertains to just that cruise line, that ship and sometimes the actual cabin number. You can look at each port you are going to, suggestion of what to do and not do. Roll Call section you can converse with others who will be on the same ship as you..... they typically do a Meet and Greet (MG) have fun !

IF surfing that website is not your thing to do..... well...... share the info with the other 9 people. sometimes you find information that you wouldn't find some where else. Kind of like RDP.

Taboma

Reaction score
Panorama

We were booked for march 2020 on one of there first sailings. The cruise that was able to leave right before our trip was the one where everyone got stuck on board for an extra day or two in port after the covid scare. They canceled it literally 2 days before our sailing when the whole world shut down.

it's carnivals best ship and hardly used...haha

Do you know what happens now if one or more passengers contracts COVID ? Stuck onboard again ? If they're re-opening the cruises and people despite the vax and testing are still getting it, there must be some protocol being implemented.

hallettheck

Reaction score
We were on the inaugural sailing of carnivals Mardi Gras out of Port Canaveral July 31. All went well. Only the port city is required us to wear masks. Then I believe after this cruise carnival enacted wearing masks on the cruise ship in close quarters, since most of the time is spent lounging outside, I canโ€™t imagine a big issue. Weโ€™re booked on the magic Halloween weekend and also New Yearโ€™s week. Whatever the rules are we will follow. We enjoy the relaxing times at sea.

Taboma

Reaction score
Do you know what happens now if one or more passengers contracts COVID ? Stuck onboard again ? If they're re-opening the cruises and people despite the vax and testing are still getting it, there must be some protocol being implemented.

I'm replying to my own post after searching for the answers to my own " Cruise Protocol " questions.

Carnival Cruises COVID protocol are quite complex and if I were onboard, I wouldn't want to cough or sneeze or you will surely be rounded up for a very thorough examination by their medical team to sort out exactly WHY you coughed or sneezed :eek:

A cruise at this time doesn't sound all that much fun, I think we'll be continuing to find alternate activities.

beerrun

Reaction score
I'm replying to my own post after searching for the answers to my own " Cruise Protocol " questions.

Carnival Cruises COVID protocol are quite complex and if I were onboard, I wouldn't want to cough or sneeze or you will surely be rounded up for a very thorough examination by their medical team to sort out exactly WHY you coughed or sneezed :eek:

A cruise at this time doesn't sound all that much fun, I think we'll be continuing to find alternate activities.

Well this should be fun I sneeze 10-15 times almost every time I'm finished eating ๐Ÿ˜

Taboma

Reaction score
Well this should be fun I sneeze 10-15 times almost every time I'm finished eating ๐Ÿ˜

You too :oops: ๐Ÿคฃ Yup since COVID that's a real attention getter right there. ๐Ÿ˜

beerrun

Reaction score
Haha done it as long as I can remember my kids think its so funny

Taboma

Reaction score
Haha done it as long as I can remember my kids think its so funny

I tend to suffer allergies, I've discovered that removing your mask to blow your nose can elicit the occasional "Stink Eye" from those in close proximity ๐Ÿ˜ 

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Rich people problems. Can't afford one of these cruises.

The last cruise I was on we had to go take care of the Cole and her crew. We took them to the Seychelles to get them home. And our DC team was able to keep her floating. Very hard to see how her was.

beerrun

Reaction score
Not really rich people problems i think it was like 400.00pp for this trip. Wife just got a deal for a 3 day trip for 25.00pp

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Not really rich people problems i think it was like 400.00pp for this trip. Wife just got a deal for a 3 day trip for 25.00pp
25$ per person? I just checked a 4 day Ensenada for 667$ OTD for 2

beerrun

Reaction score
I think it was something special for gamblers

beerrun

Reaction score
We cruise today ๐Ÿ˜Ž
20211009_114252.jpg

beerrun

Reaction score
So Tuesday evening wife and I got crazy the attitude will not be ready for Thanksgiving so we booked a cruise leaving Saturday and doing the Mexican Rivera again for Thanksgiving ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

beerrun

Reaction score
Anyone else going to be on the boat starting this Saturday? We went to dinner one night on the last cruise a month ago and I saw someone with an RDP shirt on but never saw them again

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Anyone else going to be on the boat starting this Saturday? We went to dinner one night on the last cruise a month ago and I saw someone with an RDP shirt on but never saw them again
We just did the 5 day Cabo & Ensenada cruise week & a half ago on the Miracle ship.
All went well. Weather in Cabo was most excellent. ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘
20211107_120549.jpg
20211106_182422.jpg
20211106_085016.jpg