WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cart Narcs

rrrr

Reaction score
My wife's year old car has a big effing dent along with a scratch down to the metal from a grocery cart. She parks far away from other cars and cart corrals, and some asshole probably did it on purpose.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Fucking assholes with cameras posting on the internet for something so insignificant. To me this is just harassing someone because you feel all high and mighty. Personally i was hoping he was going to clock the ass wipe.

There is a whole segment of people like this that want nothing more than to ruin someones life for something that is none of their business. Case in point the guy in a costco that got harassed for not having a mask and eventually going off on the harrassers, no physical violence mind you. Got posted on the internet and the guy got fired. These people probably felt all high and mighty that they threw a family's life in turmoil. It ok to stress his wife and kids boy that makes you something special.

The list is endless with these douchebags feeling moral superiority.

You want to ask him to put his cart away, fine. Dont film it. Touching someone elses property is over the line.

Now take it a step further what if he was distracted enough pulling onto the street and was in an accident. What if it was your wife and kids he hit. All so this whiny douche can be some internet moral cop.

I am not defending the guy in the car who is lazy and inconsiderate but rather railing agaisnt douche bags.

There is no handicap area in the video. It is a walkway between vehicles and a cart really wouldnt be blocking anyones way. Handicap parking would be by the cart corral , by the front of the store.
I had a confrontation with a lazy asshole a few months ago. I'm not the confrontational type, he just caught me on the wrong day. He put the cart in my path of travel. I asked him if he didn't know how to put the cart back, he said he was just in a hurry, I told him, no, you're just a prick! He scrambled into his car and took off. It's shit like this that leads to people accepting people shitting in the street.

Backlash

Reaction score
The best part of this entire thread was the phrase "Epileptic wheel." For whatever reason that cracked me up more than the OP's video. 😁

wzuber

Reaction score
Only two stores here have a cart return problem. Walmart and Costco. Most other stores have a cart deposit system. Since we have a dollar coin the deposit is usually a dollar. You get the dollar back when returning the cart to the stall.

Aldi store here do that, they take a quarter. Pleasantly surprising to see how many peeps return their carts.

wzuber

Reaction score
I’ve watched a bunch of his videos, they’re great. They’re really not about putting a cart back, but more about people’s reaction to something dumb. It’s amazing the extent people go to NOT put a cart back...
I know right? senseless indignant people.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
The old testosterone days..... Little gina gets in your face and tries to smack you in your fist with their face, ahhhh , better than the smell of napalm in the morning...That is chickenshit to dump your cart in the open parking lot...

500bbc

Reaction score
Am I the only one that parks my shit far enough away from the idiots that no cart is rolling into my junk?
As if that makes a difference, you're just a sheep magnet.

guest hs

Reaction score
Hi would knock the shit out that dousche bag!

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Just left Walmart :p
C3FB49B6-D3B2-405E-95B6-ADCEC729E6FF.jpeg

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
None.
Cart wrangler isn't exactly a high salary spot.

There is no specific job to collect carts. It's the job of the new hires or if slow anyone that want's out of the store for a break. I've seen key carriers collect carts.

DWC

Reaction score
Am I the only one that parks my shit far enough away from the idiots that no cart is rolling into my junk?
I park in the north 40. My wife and kids make fun of me. I always point out the soccer mom minivans that park up front. They look like they got in a ball peen hammer fight.
funny that no matter how far away you park, someone will be next to you when you comeback

DWC

Reaction score
As a side note. I’ve worked in retail for over 30 years. I’ve push a few carts nearly every day and more than my fair share over the years. My son’s first job was pushing carts in July in Chino. I put him in the toughest job with one of the meanest store mangers we had :D
I don’t expect customers to bring carts back. Don’t look down on people who leave them next to their car. (As long as it’s not going to become a door ding rocket). I’d rather pay someone to round them up than have everyone pay $1 to use one.

Enen

Reaction score
I watch that video and two words come to mind, Playground justice.

That self-righteous cart-narc is the kid that would have gotten his lunch money taken every day when I was growing up. Some old-fashioned playground justice might have prevented this sanctimonious nerd from believing his high-calling in life is to harass people in a supermarket parking lot?

SoCal_BT

Reaction score
I think this guy is great! If you ever had your vehicle hit by a cart that was not put back then you understand this. People hate being called out so they freak out when caught and act like these idiots.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I think this guy is great! If you ever had your vehicle hit by a cart that was not put back then you understand this. People hate being called out so they freak out when caught and act like these idiots.

Id have maced him the second he threw anything on my car.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I always put my cart back.
But if I for whatever reason hooked it on a curb instead and some Karen SJW felt emboldened to throw a something on my car so he could get you tube hits he would get pepper sprayed.
That’ll get him the video hits he craves.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Like self checkout lanes, Grocery stores used to employ people to take your bags from the checkout to your car. But it's cheaper to have the customers do their own work and have one or two employees bring the carts back in.

The responsible thing to do is put the cart back in the corral when you are done. I have enough going on in my life too not get worked up about it if someone doesn't return the cart correctly.

Last edited:

Riley1

Reaction score
I really hate pulling half way into a parking spot only to find a cart in my way.
these are the same assholes who drive all the way to the river in the left lane.
the same kind of people who prep their boat on the ramp.
I am quite surprised at how many people here agree with the guy leaving his cart in the parking spot

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I really hate pulling half way into a parking spot only to find a cart in my way.
these are the same assholes who drive all the way to the river in the left lane.
the same kind of people who prep their boat on the ramp.
I am quite surprised at how many people here agree with the guy leaving his cart in the parking spot

To be clear, I do NOT agree with him leaving his cart in the parking spot.
What I feel more strongly about is the SJW not minding his own business...to the point of throwing things on his car.

This is a contest of two assholes. The only verdict to be made here is which one is the bigger asshole.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
So some jerk didn't return her cart and left it in front of my wife's car blocking her way. My wife went to remove the cart and discovered said jerk left her Michael Kors wallet behind full of cash and credit cards. Wife being the awesome human she is, took the wallet into the store so perhaps the inconsiderate jerk that left their cart out could get it back. I told the wife she should have tossed it in the trash.