WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cat needs a home...

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
It is a cat this time...lol.

My wife saw this cat on a community Facebook page, someone found it on a 117 degree day, overheated, burnt paws from the asphalt, and in pretty bad shape given the heat.

The people that found her, couldn’t keep her because the husband was highly allergic, so they were going to take it to the pound. My wife volunteered us to take the cat. Problem was we were on vacation...so we had a neighbor pick up the cat and put it in our house, we wouldn’t be home for over a week.

Got home yesterday and the cat was fine, no damage to the house, used her box, and is starving for attention. She is super friendly, is getting along with our dogs, and we would keep her but...we have a dog door, and live in a neighborhood with coyotes, bobcats, owls, hawks etc. It would suck to go this far, only to have her figure out the dog door, and go missing.

She has had a clean bill of health from the vet, we are not sure if she is fixed or not, and has her claws, but hasn’t damaged anything. No chip either, it seems that someone dumped her.

I live in Phoenix/Ahwatukee and am willing to figure out how to get her anywhere for a great home. Shoot me a PM if interested.

0632DF5E-15E5-4752-B5F1-82088753AC5D.jpeg

EAE8CCCD-2652-4CD6-8B4A-FF7B154DF7A7.jpeg

C1907E56-A60A-496B-9401-FEA5E070CE95.jpeg

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Awe such a cute kitty. We would take her but we have one cat that just can't accept another member in to the family.

Cray Paper

Reaction score
Dam, that looks just like my sisters cat that she never named. Since I have been living with my sister I named the Meow, as thats what she does when she wants attention, or treats. Good on you man for saving her. My sisters cat was almost eaten by a coyote Thursday night but she screamed loud enough for my sister to hear her and let her dogs out. The cat made in her cat door with slobber all over her. My sisters other cat ( sister to the one she still has) was killed by an owl and partially eaten a couple of years ago in the middle of the night. Cats are bad ass, but if they dont have the right amount of wild left in them they get eaten. And people wonder why they are the way they are.

rrrr

Reaction score
Thank you for taking her in. If I lived near you, I'd take her. Please keep trying to find her a home. Abandoned pets live terrible lives.

rvrrun

Reaction score
If any website can find that cat a home, it’s this one.

WAAZ

Reaction score
I wonder how much it would be to ship(fly) her to Seattle? My elderly mom's cat got out of her condo never to return. She's really insistent about getting another one.

WAAZ

Reaction score
Her old cat was pretty chill.

Attachments

• IMG_0443.JPG
    IMG_0443.JPG
    160.1 KB · Views: 73

farmo83

Reaction score
I'd like to offer my wife's pet cat up to anyone that wants one. It's old and mean and shed's everywhere. If anyone is interested I'll tie 20 dollars to it's collar and instruct it on where to go. Surely it will make it there.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Someone local coming to look at her tonight. She is a sweet cat, kind of wish we could keep her, but she is better off somewhere a little safer for her.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Someone local coming to look at her tonight. She is a sweet cat, kind of wish we could keep her, but she is better off somewhere a little safer for her.

I talked to my mom and she wants the kitty. If your people do not work out, let me know.

Yaaayyy! Glad to hear someone wants her and there is a second option in case it doesn’t work out. [emoji106][emoji106]

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
She has a home. Really nice lady wanted her as soon as she saw her.

Thanks everyone!