WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Catalina 2020

Pushon81

Reaction score
Hi, there is a group of us coming out from the UK, looking to ski the Catalina in July.
There are 4 skiers.
James Bartlett - F2 skier in the British National Series, and recently completed at the Worlds in Vichy. I would love the opportunity to ski behind a bigger boat than I normally ski behind, but am pretty easy going.
Emily Cannings - 17 year old Junior skier in the British Series, just moved up to ladies this season, also competed in Vichy. Relatively new to skiiing, but very keen. Looking to ski the Intermediate Women’s.
Brad Cannings & Pamela Evans - over and back category. Brad has driven and observed in the Catalina before, and is Looking to ski it this time. Pamela has skied for 6 years in the British Series in ladies and open category.
Any help would be much appreciated.

montaj629

Reaction score
I would also reach out to Jeff Barrus. He usually can help put skiers and boats together. Especially looking for bigger boats to ski behind. I would contact the race organizer and see about getting his contact info. Good luck!

Pushon81

Reaction score
Hi Thanks for the info, i have been in contact with Jeff as well, he’s been very helpful so far, and is looking out for us, but suggested posting here as well. 👍🏻