WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Catalina Perpetual Throphies MIA Help Needed

racerden

Boat #197
Reaction score
Need help please: The CSR has several perpetual trophies that have not been returned. Most missing trophies are from USA skiers, 1-2 may be abroad. As you can imagine, the history these contain is priceless. The CSR Race Committee has asked me to convey this to all the RDP folks for any assistance. Lastly, if someone could post this on Performance Boats it would be highly appreciated. Any whereabouts give me a shout @ 323. 864.5419.
Thanks everyone,
Denny Valdez
________
Coach handbags

Last edited:

boat527

Reaction score
Denny,

No, I dont have one ( wish I did)

Maybe in the future the LBBSC could make some cool trophy for the
person(s) that win their respective perpetual...Engrave their name on both,
maybe something like the marathon hi-points bronze ones...

Just a thought... Hopefully without you guys doing a bunch of work to round these up, they will show up in time for the upcoming race.

Good luck!

boat527

racerden

Boat #197
Reaction score
Denny,

No, I dont have one ( wish I did)

Maybe in the future the LBBSC could make some cool trophy for the
person(s) that win their respective perpetual...Engrave their name on both,
maybe something like the marathon hi-points bronze ones...

Just a thought... Hopefully without you guys doing a bunch of work to round these up, they will show up in time for the upcoming race.

Good luck!

boat527
Thanks man. FYI, Alex Herrera said after the awards, LBBSC is considering retaining the perpetuals just for the reasons created and would do the engraving, etc. G' luk this year, haul ass.
________
butt Webcams

Last edited:

racerden

Boat #197
Reaction score
that's Horrible...what Kind of animal would do that?
Nah, no animal just a knucklehead. I received one for our victory in Jr. Boy's last year and believe me, I polish that baby weekly for 2 reasons: 1st I'm very proud of our AU skiers' accomplishment and 2nd, I will probably need to had it to another deserving young lad in a few weeks.
________
Plymouth Road Runner

Last edited:

boat527

Reaction score
Thanks man. FYI, Alex Herrera said after the awards, LBBSC is considering retaining the perpetuals just for the reasons created and would do the engraving, etc. G' luk this year, haul ass.

I will be hauling *ss traing for next year, my brother calls it the " one year plan"...

He ( # 143) is probably pulling Erin again behind the 210. I am coming off a few injuries and OLD age, my plan is to show up next year ready.

Thanks

Dave

racerden

Boat #197
Reaction score
I will be hauling *ss traing for next year, my brother calls it the " one year plan"...

He ( # 143) is probably pulling Erin again behind the 210. I am coming off a few injuries and OLD age, my plan is to show up next year ready.

Thanks

Dave
Catch you and Wayne their bruddah!
________
Prilosec Pregnancy

Last edited:

hobo

Reaction score
Most of the perpetuals are in good shape, but some come back the day before the race broken and falling apart. We need to fix them so when you do receive on that it is in good condition. Some people just through them into the back of the truck.. Last year we spent over $ 200.00 fixing one. :grumble:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Thanks

Dave

Which 210?

RD

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Which 210?

RD

That would be Wayne Murray's(Dave's brother) red 210. I spent quite a few miles riding in that boat in 2000 for Scott Dominguez from Australia. Wayne has been pulling Erin for many years.

boat527

Reaction score
Which 210?

RD

This one

Picture%20048.jpg

Towing this Girl ( she's fast)
Picture%20049.jpg

boat527

Reaction score
Spoke with my brother yesterday, they are not running this year. Go Todd!!