WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Catalina Training DayJune 9th!

Haiger

Reaction score
Who's in?

Everyone is welcome to come out and make a practice run.

It is not sanctioned or supported by any ski club, just a fun morning to come out and make a practice run.

IN!!:thumbup:

MrWarpath

Reaction score
We will be there Todd and I hope we can get a bunch more.........Maybe a late breakfast after?

FASTJTBT144

Reaction score
Late Breakfast? you plan on taking along time getting there and back. LOL

skiracr

Catalina Ski Race, Boat # 222
Reaction score
I would love to come out...i need a ride!

brian

21 Trick

Labsport Power Boats from Australia
Reaction score
I am open to pull someone.

skiracr

Reaction score
Pm sent.

Inquiring about a ride

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

21 Trick

Reaction score
Craig, did Lavey finish the gel? Post some pix of their work! :thumbsup

Yes, all done but missed the Parker and Havasu races. I will be in Parker next weekend taking the boat to Lakeland Marine.
You around to drive for me? its just me and Monique.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
You around to drive for me? its just me and Monique.

I would love to but I'm leaving for the Oc. Tues. morning and won't be back in time. :(
Joe Mitchell will be around, I know that he would pull you. :thumbsup

I spent the evening with Brady Hoggins and company and he said that he'd post up on face book and see if any Aussies (capable of a podium finish) are in need of a boat for Catalina.

MarkC

Reaction score
I would love to but I'm leaving for the Oc. Tues. morning and won't be back in time. :(
Joe Mitchell will be around, I know that he would pull you. :thumbsup

I spent the evening with Brady Hoggins and company and he said that he'd post up on face book and see if any Aussies (capable of a podium finish) are in need of a boat for Catalina.

I have an Aussie skier looking for a ride "Gordo" Our boat this year bailed on us, he is capable of a podium finish..

Hew Wheeler whats been up?

Wheeler

Reaction score
I have an Aussie skier looking for a ride "Gordo" Our boat this year bailed on us, he is capable of a podium finish..

Hew Wheeler whats been up?

Did "Gordo" loose any weight? :rolleyes

I've been working lately and haven't been here in Parker much. I spent Sat. afternoon with DV, DC and Milk Money but didn't see you, what happened? :(

MarkC

Reaction score
Gordo did drop some pounds, lol!:skull

It was a full house and DV's were gong the 8th will you be around?

Wheeler

Reaction score
Gordo did drop some pounds, lol!:skull

It was a full house and DV's were gong the 8th will you be around?

I hope to be back by then, it all depends on how the jobs go. See you soon! :thumbsup

Wheeler

Reaction score
I am open to pull someone.

Did you make it to Parker this weekend? I believe that I will still be in the Oc. on the 9th, who's riding with you?

Haiger

Reaction score
Ok, sounds like we might have 10 boat out there on Sunday.

We will meet between the oil Island at 8:30 to 8:45 and start around 9 Am Sunday Fun Day!!

Ski ya there!

skiracr

Reaction score
Bad ass! What's the plan for after? Will there be a get together with some adult beverages?

I'm skiing with Gery Sinot, behind 21 trick...I think we may takeoff closer to the 830 mark... that should be a good enough head start :rolleyes: :cool:

OHHH YAAA

Reaction score
I am awaiting confirmation from my driver, but I think we'll be out there.:thumbsup

Reaction score
138 will be out for this play run..

Wheeler

Reaction score

Did you seal the deal? :thumbsup

OHHH YAAA

Reaction score
I guess we were a little late to the party :D Saw Todd and some others heading back from the island as we were on ouor way to it. Still, its always a good time on the water. When is the next one?

21 Trick

Reaction score
Bad ass! What's the plan for after? Will there be a get together with some adult beverages?

I'm skiing with Gery Sinot, behind 21 trick...I think we may takeoff closer to the 830 mark... that should be a good enough head start :rolleyes: :cool:

A week late but fun run this morning guys. Logged 58 miles 1 hour 12 minutes run time and 22 of gallons fuel. BTW I did not realize the engine was in
Break-in mode from the new fuel system being installed. That explains the top speed of 62mph at 4850 rpm on the home stretch.

Wheeler

Reaction score
A week late but fun run this morning guys. Logged 58 miles 1 hour 12 minutes run time and 22 of gallons fuel. BTW I did not realize the engine was in
Break-in mode from the new fuel system being installed. That explains the top speed of 62mph at 4850 rpm on the home stretch.

Nice to hear, who'd you pull?

skiracer321

Reaction score

Huge Thanks Craig! Was a blast sking behind your boat! looking forward to another run hopefully at the end of the month! Have fun at the river!

GS - 321

skiracr

Reaction score
Nice to hear, who'd you pull?

Craig, Thank again for the ride, your boat is incredible to ski behind. I had a great time...i wish i could start every day like that :thumbsup

Gery Sinot (skiracer321) and i did the over and back. We are also skiing the Over and Back class together come race day! :champagne::champagne::champagne: