WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

"Caution" Boating Content Bluetooth marine systems. "BOSS" or ?

Groper

Reaction score
Sorry nothing here but Bluetooth Stereo MFG's install and no I didn't see a Audio Section.

This will be going in a Pilot House so no need for a 6k watt system to hang out in the Channel :rolleyes: also this boat gets slipped overnight on occasions and with a JBL or $$$ system could be subjected to removal by Tweakers or others.

There's a ton of Bluetooth stereo packages on the market from $500-$2000 with the usual mfg's like JBL, Fusion, Pyle, Rockford Fosgate, Jensen, Infinity and more But has anyone known any anyone that has installed a BOSS system ?

Too cheap ? Or ?

: https://www.rocktheboatmarinestereo.com/html/105299.html

Thanks

lantz

Reaction score
My boat has zero convenient room for a stereo system. My wife wanted to float and listen to music. On the beach there's too much comp. from other boats, and golf carts, and hand held blue tooth speakers, so there was no need to get a booming system. I bought the below amp. The blue tooth works great, but it's just easier to plug into the aux and use the remote incase signal gets lost for spotify or pandora. I'm running two 6x9s and two 5.25"s. it does just fine. easy install. If I had dedicated space to run permanent speakers and enough power to be heard cruising over the motor, I would have spent a few more $$$. My wife can now plug her phone in and listen to music while we float.

If I ever buy another low $$$ system, I wouldn't hesitate to get more BOSS stuff....

Also, If I ever sell my boat, no one that buys it is going to be expecting high end audio equipment.

$hot

To say what? :)
Reaction score

These are great and don’t draw a lot of attention. Just hide an amp and some speakers