WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Caution : Boating question

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
I want to get my 27ft boat trailer painted / redone , who right now is the best “reasonable “ person / shop to go to ?

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Where are you located? How far are you willing to take the trailer to get it done?

riverbrian

Chloe's Dad
Reaction score
I wonder what the ballpark cost would be I’m in the same position

DWC

Reaction score
Not sure of the cost but get in a few places ASAP and get on the list to get done. Boat shops are out of control busy. I figured it would slow down a bit. Dropped by Saleen yesterday. They’re a few months out on repairs. Won’t take on full re-gel projects.

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
Spring of 2019 I had Franks Trailer Repair cut out some rusted supports, repair, add a front ladder for a deck boat, new bunks, paint entire trailer, new led lights, new brakes. $4500. BUT, the trailer will not place at a car show. It does look damn good for a 20 year old trailer though.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Franks, Shadow or Adrenaline are good choices. Expect that their calendars are busy and it's going to take awhile.

wzuber

Reaction score
Spring of 2019 I had Franks Trailer Repair cut out some rusted supports, repair, add a front ladder for a deck boat, new bunks, paint entire trailer, new led lights, new brakes. $4500. BUT, the trailer will not place at a car show. It does look damn good for a 20 year old trailer though.
Curios, did they strip the trailer to bare metal and repaint or just prep, prime bare/new spots and repaint? Same color or new color complete?