WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cav plates

500bbc

Reaction score
In the SFV, who's the go to guy?
Need new ones fabbed.

welldigger00

Reaction score
I had John at concept do mine. I’m happy with them. Good luck getting ahold of him though[emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Backlash

Reaction score
It's not the SFV but maybe give Prime Marine in Rancho a call. They are the first place that came to mind. Or try Carson Brummett and see if he can point you in the right direction closer to home. Just a thought.

BassLakeCruiser

Reaction score
If you have the originals you can easily do them once you purchase the aluminum. I’ve done a couple sets. The stainless on my Schiada was done by a local fan shop. They copied the old aluminum parts and made the changes I needed. Let them ruin their tools instead of having a headache.

500bbc

Reaction score
If you have the originals you can easily do them once you purchase the aluminum. I’ve done a couple sets. The stainless on my Schiada was done by a local fan shop. They copied the old aluminum parts and made the changes I needed. Let them ruin their tools instead of having a headache.
There's 70 counter sunk holes in specific spots, if I had a shop space I'd get on it.

BassLakeCruiser

Reaction score
There's 70 counter sunk holes in specific spots, if I had a shop space I'd get on it.

You’re right that’s a lot. If you have an old set they can be copied easily though. I’d bet eve an aluminum supplier could do it for you. I had a local sheet metal provider for my stainless stuff. I’m in Fresno though

sintax

Reaction score
I had John at concept do mine. I’m happy with them. Good luck getting ahold of him though[emoji6]

John is busy busy dude. I finally got my boat dropped off for a re-rig after 2 mo of me chasing him around twice a week. I'm just so glad its going to get some attention so I can get back on the water. Hes a great dude, but he def takes on a lot of work.

Boat Anchor

Reaction score
Hey Brad, I can build you a set. I'm the one that fabricated your billet battery top. I have a way of dealing with the countersunk holes which pretty much assures
picking up the center of the hole. I'm just finishing up a job for Gary Hairabedian's blue and white 22 ft. Schiada. Call or text Scott Davis/Boat Anchor (818) 883-8223.

welldigger00

Reaction score
John is busy busy dude. I finally got my boat dropped off for a re-rig after 2 mo of me chasing him around twice a week. I'm just so glad its going to get some attention so I can get back on the water. Hes a great dude, but he def takes on a lot of work.

Oh, make no mistake; he’s a sweetie. I’d say his work is on prime’s and schiada’s level. You just have to corner him in the parking lot! (Just talking shit Johnny)!!