WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

CCSD can't fix stupid!

Andy B.

Reaction score
So Clark County School District is sending k-3 back to school partially because kids are killing themselves. BUT why not get them all back seeing how the ones killing themselves are 8rh graders and on.
Yeah trying to figure that one out to our superintendent is a moron but the board highered him even though ran his last district into the ground!

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I don't think teachers want to go back to school since they are still getting paid.

LAUSD wants all teachers vaccinated before schools can reopen.

Andy B.

Reaction score
I don't think teachers want to go back to school since they are still getting paid.

Control, Control, control

Singleton

Reaction score

wait, that same Union said you can’t demand our members are vaccinated and until 80% of students are vaccinated we will not return. Then they asked for an additional 2B in funding for PPE and raises

Andy B.

Reaction score
A lot of the teachers here want to go back its the union stopping them! I sucks because we're hurting for teachers and they know that so the union is getting in the way. It sucks for the teacher's yeah unions are great whatever.?.....

Nordie

Reaction score
CCSD has always been a joke. CCSD has averaged 15 kids (still too many) for years, and because of Covid they're at 18 this year. The New York Times wrote the article on CCSD and suicides, but I haven't read it yet. I have a CCSD education, so I have been through the system.

Singleton

Reaction score
A lot of the teachers here want to go back its the union stopping them! I sucks because we're hurting for teachers and they know that so the union is getting in the way. It sucks for the teacher's yeah unions are great whatever.?.....

yep, that is what occurred in Carlsbad. teachers finally said FU we want to teach in person and got it done. However the Union somehow got middle and high school teachers to reverse their decision and now they don’t support reopening :(. Superintendent sent a nice note highlighting who to blame for not reopening and it is not him and had some harsh words for the teachers who refuse to go back without a medical condition

TCHB

Reaction score
My grandkids go to Henderson International. It is a great school and has been in session this year.

Andy B.

Reaction score
My grandkids go to Henderson International. It is a great school and has been in session this year.

All the charter schools and catholic schools have opened since day one few problems.
That's why the new fake administration wants to do away with private schools they want to control everything.....

2Driver

Reaction score
Some schools in Northern AZ were canceled due to snow and it included online classes

Union thugs hiding in sheep's clothing.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
If learning is online, then one teacher can make the class for the freaking whole nation. Fire em all if they won't work. Walmart workers show up, Home Depot workers show up, waitresses show up, bus drivers show up. Put the kids in masks, limit the class sizes, whatever it takes.

The kids who were struggling before may never recover. But they will all get passed on to the next grade and we will have even more
dummies out there. Guess how they will vote.... all part of the plan to dumb down our citizenry.

TCHB

Reaction score
These high end private schools will always be there.

PaPaG

Reaction score
So Clark County School District is sending k-3 back to school partially because kids are killing themselves. BUT why not get them all back seeing how the ones killing themselves are 8rh graders and on.
Yeah trying to figure that one out to our superintendent is a moron but the board highered him even though ran his last district into the ground!
The IDIOT Sisslylackofspine GOV is following everything NewSCUM does. He is a total lib and has all but destroyed 50%+ of all businesses in Nevada. Schools in S. Nevada have been under the thumb of idiots for the last 20 years and our super is nothing but another idiot that has helped keep Nevada kids from learning.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wait, that same Union said you can’t demand our members are vaccinated and until 80% of students are vaccinated we will not return. Then they asked for an additional 2B in funding for PPE and raises

Yep, and the same Union that has said before they reopen they want defunding of police, a moratorium on new charter schools, new wealth taxes on California’s millionaires and billionaires and Medicare-for-All at the federal level. Because you know, science!!!

2Driver

Reaction score
If learning is online, then one teacher can make the class for the freaking whole nation. Fire em all if they won't work. Walmart workers show up, Home Depot workers show up, waitresses show up, bus drivers show up. Put the kids in masks, limit the class sizes, whatever it takes.

The kids who were struggling before may never recover. But they will all get passed on to the next grade and we will have even more
dummies out there. Guess how they will vote.... all part of the plan to dumb down our citizenry.

Or no teacher for that matter.

Online is so successful IF done right, that you could let 40% of the teachers go. its not 1970 anymore.

Half the instruction in class was computer based learning, testing and grading before this anyway.

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
Red for Ed, tax increases for schools, I always supported. Not now, fuck em until they get control of the unions. I cannot think of a more essential worker other than 1st responders, and we get this bullshit from a public employees union. I cant believe teachers think they are above essential workers, I know many say they want to go back, but then they toe the union line.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Why do teachers union even need to exist? This should convince more people to get rid of them somehow.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Now is the time to higher new teachers and pass a law that no unions for teachers

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Dettom

Reaction score

My wife works for a very large public school district. She doesn’t know any teachers who don’t want to go back to the classroom. It’s the unions, not the teachers. I don’t know why they’re doing this except to demonstrate political power.

Dettom

Reaction score
Now is the time to higher new teachers and pass a law that no unions for teachers

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
It’s a double edge sword. No unions means low pay and abuse by admin. It’s not as simple as just passing a law. Once unions start giving money to politicians, it’s pretty much guaranteed you can’t get rid of them.

DLC

Reaction score
They need to bust those unions apart and reform the way teaching is done ! If you can go to Walmart your can go to work! It’s not about the kids it’s about more money for the teachers, this is another one of those don’t let a crisis go to waste....

my buddy is building a brand new school building on an exiting school campus and the school has been shut down, yet all the construction guys are building the new building without any hiccups and outbreaks!

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Maybe the older kids are killing themselves because they are sick of being home with their annoying little brothers and sisters. With a little sister myself there were times it crossed my mind when I was a little kid.

Andy B.

Reaction score
My wife works for a very large public school district. She doesn’t know any teachers who don’t want to go back to the classroom. It’s the unions, not the teachers. I don’t know why they’re doing this except to demonstrate political power.

Same here in Clark County!!

Andy B.

Reaction score
Maybe the older kids are killing themselves because they are sick of being home with their annoying little brothers and sisters. With a little sister myself there were times it crossed my mind when I was a little kid.

Try growing up with eight siblings and six of them are girls!!

Last edited:

gqchris

Reaction score
If you do not like public schools stop complaining and step up to the private school. it just takes a little cash.

Worth every penny I'm my book. about the cost of 1 weekend river trip. Its a no brainer for me.