WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Celebrated Democratic Official Arrested By Michigan State Police

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
Say it isn't so... 😏 Even if it wasn't this election, just have to wonder why it took so long. 😒

Sherikia Hawkins, 38, city clerk for the city of Southfield, was arrested Monday after the Oakland County Clerk’s office noticed discrepancies in voter counts while certifying absentee ballots from Southfield. State police investigated and found that records had been altered so that nearly 200 voter files were improperly listed as invalid.

Hawkins’ arrest comes just months after she was honored May 18 at the Michigan Democratic Party’s Legacy Dinner, where she received the Dingell/Levin Award. In 2017, she was listed among the “40 under 40” by the Michigan Chronicle, according to a government bio from her previous role as Pontiac city clerk.

“Sherikia takes pride in using unconventional methods to engage the community in voting,” the website says 😄 🤡

just_floatin

Reaction score
“The election is over; I'm looking forward to seeing Trump in jail now that he can no longer hide behind the Oval Office. Some big Mexican in prison is gonna make Trump his wifey!” - Gmac (verbatim)

500bbc

Reaction score
Headline is incorrect Democrats are not Democratic...

stevesdcb

Reaction score
After watching the voter fraud testimony in Michigan, C. A. Johnson threatening Trump, Sherikia getting arrested, it sure appears the Dems in Michigan are involved in illegal voter fraud. In addition, they all appear to be using aggressive, racist, bullying tactics all the while giving each awards for each other’s behavior. Come January 6, 2021, I hope & pray Donald J Trump pulls the big cord & starts the process of flushing these shit birds down the toilet.

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
I'm trying to wrap my head around "Dingell/Levin Award". The title alone screams felonious 🤮

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
After watching the voter fraud testimony in Michigan, C. A. Johnson threatening Trump, Sherikia getting arrested, it sure appears the Dems in Michigan are involved in illegal voter fraud. In addition, they all appear to be using aggressive, racist, bullying tactics all the while giving each awards for each other’s behavior. Come January 6, 2021, I hope & pray Donald J Trump pulls the big cord & starts the process of flushing these shit birds down the toilet.
Same old same old in Motor City. There was a guy who was quite vocal about the workings of the big D and how "business" was done. They dug up Giant stadium and still haven't found him.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Same old same old in Motor City. There was a guy who was quite vocal about the workings of the big D and how "business" was done. They dug up Giant stadium and still haven't found him.
If Trump doesn’t pull a huge move on the 6th we’re done.