WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Celebrating the BIG 5-0 Havasu style!

She's Mine

Reaction score
Heading to Havasu Friday to celebrate my 50th, Nov 5th. Friday looks like great weather and looking to head to 3 Dunes during the day and if I'm vertical after dinner Flyin X that night. Saturday is Havasu Springs for breakfast then Topoc and Pirates then Turtle/ Channel. If you'll be in Havasu this weekend look for the Green and Yellow Hot Rod and come have a celebratory drink "alcoholic or non-alcoholic" with me.

RD SUX

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Have a great 50th!!!! It’s all down hill from here!!!

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Hope you have a great day. Not trying to rain on your parade, but Friday is the 6th and supposed to be windy and Saturday turns really bad, any chance to move it forward a day or two?

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Heading to Havasu Friday to celebrate my 50th, Nov 5th. Friday looks like great weather and looking to head to 3 Dunes during the day and if I'm vertical after dinner Flyin X that night. Saturday is Havasu Springs for breakfast then Topoc and Pirates then Turtle/ Channel. If you'll be in Havasu this weekend look for the Green and Yellow Hot Rod and come have a celebratory drink "alcoholic or non-alcoholic" with me.

RD SUX
The weather forecaster's have eased up a bit on the forecast. Friday 93* with 12 to 20 on wind, had been up to 30. Saturday 70* not 65* and not quite as windy as Friday.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

RD SUX

You might want to check the Weather Report for Sat. on.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
God damn you’re an old mother F’r. If I’m in town we will see you out there, if they put any water in the river, been real low lately.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

RD SUX
Congrats, you just made it from Kid to young man....old fuc is right around the corner...Happybirthday!!!!

Andy B.

Reaction score
I remember turning 50 have a great weekend, I'm heading down to Parker to drop my engine off to Barry(obnoxious) Friday or Saturday.

She's Mine

Reaction score
Thanks man heading to the river tonight[emoji1689]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're headed to Havasu early tomorrow morning. Where are you going to be? If it close maybe we can meet up and have a birthday drink?

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
Happy bday buddy! Post some vids of ole girl running after the refresh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

240Hallett

Reaction score
It was great seeing you and the wife on Friday. Did you and Dave make it out on the water on Saturday?
Good to see you guys. We decided the weather on Saturday was better for barhopping than it was for boating:cool: