WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

cfw no sighn of the lizard

cole runner

Reaction score
I was sad not to meet the lot lizard.But other than that hot boats good people lots of fun:D

Lot Lizard

Reaction score
Cole, I dont even no where to begin. I left my home this morning at 3AM figuring I would be at cFW by 11AM. One sepantine belt, one flat on the truck, 2 flats on the trailer, and 2 bad wheel bearings, I returned to my home by 2pm. What did I missout on? Were there any good running flats? Did mouth put his boat in the water? Did you run your boat?

Please post everything I missed out on.

Happy New Year

LL

Quickjet

Pulsating member
Reaction score
Cole, I dont even no where to begin. I left my home this morning at 3AM figuring I would be at cFW by 11AM. One sepantine belt, one flat on the truck, 2 flats on the trailer, and 2 bad wheel bearings, I returned to my home by 2pm. What did I missout on? Were there any good running flats? Did mouth put his boat in the water? Did you run your boat?

Happy New Year

LL

You missed out on WFO and Cole Runner putting a can a of woopass all over your imaginary boat!!!

NUTHIN

Reaction score

Happy New Year

LL
and for somebody that calls everybody (son) like your so gifted in knowledge, you didnt bother to check belts, fluid levels, pressures, and pack or replace bearings. and you spent all that time getting your motor together, yeah right :lmao

1bdhondo

LL has computer courage
Reaction score

Happy New Year

LL

What A BITCH:lmao

Lot Lizard

Reaction score
Hey mouth, I heard you put on one hell of a show. Actually I heard the entire RWC group put on a show NOT to be missed. Please provide details.

LL

1bdhondo

LL has computer courage
Reaction score
Hey mouth, I heard you put on one hell of a show. Actually I heard the entire RWC group put on a show NOT to be missed. Please provide details.

LL

All I can say is I was there and you did not show. Monday I made some small test runs. I guess kragen wouldn't give your punk ass the day off.
I showed you didn't, so your a bitc- and Im respected. So keep talking since we know now thats all you do!! I don't need to put on a show for anyone if you were there I would have got it done.

:monkeypeeL.L. :point

Lot Lizard

Reaction score
All I can say is I was there and you did not show. Monday I made some small test runs. I guess kragen wouldn't give your punk ass the day off.
I showed you didn't, so your a bitc- and Im respected. So keep talking since we know now thats all you do!! I don't need to put on a show for anyone if you were there I would have got it done.

I am very curious to know who you are respected by:hmm? Next time be sure to plug in your deadman, it works wonders!:point:point
Personally, I would rather be in my postion (broke down on the 5) then be in the situation you were in, Dumb AZZZZZ.:point

LL

1bdhondo

LL has computer courage
Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about????????????

Dead man switch??????? I fouled some plugs on tuesday?? I had spares though, but decided to put it on the trailer.

I am very curious to know who you are respected by:hmm? Next time be sure to plug in your deadman, it works wonders!:point:point
Personally, I would rather be in my postion (broke down on the 5) then be in the situation you were in, Dumb AZZZZZ.:point

LL

cole runner

Reaction score

LL
we had fun mr lizard but i dont know nothing about a dead man switch failing sounds like you got bad info