WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

CFW NYD Pics

Sangersam

Reaction score
I'll try and start it:D Guess not:swear Can't upload the pics:swear

Sangersam

Reaction score
What, no pics of me:swear Looks like you are partial to all those T-Deck runner bottoms:D

1bdhondo

LL has computer courage
Reaction score
What, no pics of me:swear Looks like you are partial to all those T-Deck runner bottoms:D

You were the only guy out there, really racing should be some pics of you and the green boat???

Photo Chick

Reaction score
Cool pics.....Did anyone get a pic of Guru doing his wheelie?

Sangersam

Reaction score
1bdhondo, I was glad I got to see your boat run on Monday, it looked and sounded really nice! Good to see more guys our age playing with these boats, better than old guys running their mouth and not showing:D

MR V DRIVE

Reaction score
well if it wernt for us old guys. you and the boats might not have been, and where do you get all your info from, us one way or another. happy boating.

cole runner

Reaction score
well if it wernt for us old guys. you and the boats might not have been, and where do you get all your info from, us one way or another. happy boating.

i think its good to have both im sure like me he doesnt want to see this sport die off most young guys are in to fag wake board boats

1bdhondo

LL has computer courage
Reaction score
1bdhondo, I was glad I got to see your boat run on Monday, it looked and sounded really nice! Good to see more guys our age playing with these boats, better than old guys running their mouth and not showing:D

I don't think he meant any offense to the older guys, I think he was referring to a certain person or lizard.

Sangersam

Reaction score
The Lizard is what I was getting at:D No disrespect the older gentlemen in this game, I grew up in flats and my Dad would Knock me out if he read it the way you did.

Quickjet

Pulsating member
Reaction score

I actually did take some pics of your boat on Monday when you kept beating up on the green Rayson. My camera card got full and the early pics got delated before I relized it.

steveo143

Reaction score
Hot Boat had a magazine?:beer:beer:drnkfr:drnkfr:monkeypee:monkeypee

Attachments

• P1000744.jpg
    P1000744.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 322

LandSpeedRacer

Reaction score
Nice one Steve! That was quality stuff there and I don't miss my magazine one tiny bit:beer:hotdevil:beer:kewl

Sangersam

Reaction score
I'm having size issue's, I guess I'm too big for the site:D

Sangersam

Reaction score
Sounds good Cole Runner:beer, I saw you guys towing through camp on Tues. morning, but I was too busy wrenchin' to run ya down. I'll drink with you on Fathers Day if not before.

TAF

Reaction score
:smackhead bump / test:hmm

:junk Is anyone home?:hmm