@Rye
@Bobby V
@GRADS

You like soy sauce on your poodle too? 😂

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
hahahahahaha breathe hahahahahahahahaha

Update (1522ET): Less than 24 hours after CNN threw Biden under the bus for canceling a State Department effort launched under Trump to get to the bottom of the origins of COVID-19, the Biden administration has backpedaled - and has ordered the US intelligence community to conduct a 90-day investigation into how the pandemic began.

@squeezer
@RodnJen
@Rye
@Bobby V
@GRADS

That's called a BITCH move..........................fitting I have to say!!!

LMAO 70's show .gif

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
"How bad can Kamala be?" - Liberals

HotRod82

Reaction score

Update (1522ET): Less than 24 hours after CNN threw Biden under the bus for canceling a State Department effort launched under Trump to get to the bottom of the origins of COVID-19, the Biden administration has backpedaled - and has ordered the US intelligence community to conduct a 90-day investigation into how the pandemic began.

@squeezer
@RodnJen
@Rye
@Bobby V
@GRADS

View attachment 1006554

The 90 day study will conclude it was Trump's fault.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

@squeezer
@RodnJen
@Rye
@Bobby V
@GRADS

View attachment 1006554

So he is giving 90 days for the media to push the narrative(again), that it was not started in Wuhan and China is our besties!!

Is he afraid the truth will come out and it's going to come back to the democratic party for creating this mess!

I BELIEVE SO!!!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

@squeezer
@RodnJen
@Rye
@Bobby V
@GRADS

View attachment 1006554
And I believe they've asked China to help investigate themselves. Kamala and the lil crackhead are heading up the cover up, i mean investigation. Hahahaha

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

KevinR

Reaction score
- and has ordered the US intelligence community to conduct a 90-day investigation into how the pandemic began.

Are they going to use any reports or studies from Hillary’s library?