WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Changing Havasu channel demographics / use

HocusPocus

Stihl Outdoor Power Equip
Reaction score
I never understood driving 300 miles in traffic, get the boat ready, launch, drive it 300 yards and now park it 2-3ft from next boat. Now you have music so high it is damaging the kids hearing. You sit there for 10 hours now back to the ramp to fight the crowds. Do it all again next day.
I'm pretty sure my boat was previously owned by the person your speaking about. 2006 Nordic Heat I bought a handful of years ago, it had 107 hrs on the clock and 87 of those were at idle, it had a Kid Rock CD in the player and every speaker was blown. :)

Mototrig

Reaction score
The channel is cool for like 5 minutes..... I'll never understand being there for 8 hours.
I'd rather find a beach where the water is cool and refreshing.
People on this sight seam to bitch more about the channel than anything else in life. Go boat somewhere else if it pisses you off.

Joker

Reaction score
The channel is cool for like 5 minutes..... I'll never understand being there for 8 hours.
I'd rather find a beach where the water is cool and refreshing.
People on this sight seam to bitch more about the channel than anything else in life. Go boat somewhere else if it pisses you off.
The problem is that havasu doesn’t have refreshing water or a decent beach. I have no idea why that lake is so attractive.

Mototrig

Reaction score
The problem is that havasu doesn’t have refreshing water or a decent beach. I have no idea why that lake is so attractive.
it has both, you just have to find them. And like flight club, you don’t share the location once found
I always say I could live in the city of Havasu but I'd never launch there. It's not a far drive to launch elsewhere.

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
Its not just the Channel ( I have never been there) that has the changing demographics, its every place in the West, it is just getting sleazy and with more and more low class people buying some type of water craft it will continue to erode all over. By low class I am not talking about low income, Low Class comes in every dollar range.

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score

A great beach on Havasu is tucked in a cove that is just pass the lighthouse that has the colors white and

nowski

Reaction score
Personally I think the channel should be enlarged to accommodate more of the less incompetent...

Spudsbud

Reaction score
Im pretty sure the only reason dudes want to hang out in the Channel is to look at ass. There is no other logical reason to subject ones self to that on a holiday weekend.

Money or Pussy motivates people. Follow that and the answer is always right in front of you!
........and your point is ??.??