WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Chaudron Pro S-25

WavetoWave

Reaction score
This Chaudron 25 is the fist one in the USA. Imported by Norwester Marine Group in Miami. chaudronmiami.com

50624456678_2b2964989f_b.jpg

50624454808_d79e50eec7_b.jpg

50624499018_ede178a8a4_b.jpg

Last edited:

WavetoWave

Reaction score
A quick overview after the first run. We ran a 30" Bravo FS and were mostly just checking everything initially. Boat runs unbelievably in rough water and is incredible to drive. We are expecting speeds in the 90 to 92 MPH range once dialed in.

OkHallett270

Reaction score
Yes, they are made in Malta and rigged in Miami Fl.
So is this Jared? I have been watching some of the You Tube vids on the Wave to Wave Channel. I’m guessing your the same guy? Anyway, great channel! It would be awesome to see you do a build thread on the Activator project you did a few years back in the boat restoration section. I have watched a few of the vids in that series and I’m really enjoying the build. I realize that’s a lot of typing and posting pics and vids. I just thought I’d make a suggestion. I for one would love to see that thread. Love the Chaudron content as well! Thanks for sharing!

WavetoWave

Reaction score
So is this Jared? I have been watching some of the You Tube vids on the Wave to Wave Channel. I’m guessing your the same guy? Anyway, great channel! It would be awesome to see you do a build thread on the Activator project you did a few years back in the boat restoration section. I have watched a few of the vids in that series and I’m really enjoying the build. I realize that’s a lot of typing and posting pics and vids. I just thought I’d make a suggestion. I for one would love to see that thread. Love the Chaudron content as well! Thanks for sharing!
Ya, it's me. Thanks and good suggestion. I should definitely do a condensed version of the Activator. I might be re-rigging it with a new Merc, so that might be a good time to do it.