WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Chauvin verdict reached

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
It has calmed no one down. Feelings and emotion took over 10 months ago.
yes. human weakness is astonishing. in our current world of instant worldwide communication, it is very hard not to be swept up, but resist you must.
69038.jpg

Badchoices03

Reaction score
All police officers should plan their exit now, and leave these fkr's to defend for themselves.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
it is one verdict, of one policeman, who came in contact with one man who had gone afoul of the law many times. (I believe they also had personal history between each other as occasional bouncers at the same club)
Statistically, it lacks representativeness. But psychologically, it is filled with the representativeness heuristic.
Attaining and maintaining an understanding of those key details might calm most of us down.
the media (of either stripe) often capitalizes on our psychological shortcomings to sell soap. It is our duty to overcome the sales pitches and be well versed citizens.
It is not One policeman and One man., it is far greater than that. The MSM is outright fabricating stories to fit their narrative. Try this one on for size "Teen girl fatally shot by police in Ohio (msn.com)" Ask yourself an honest question. After reading the article and seeing a video, do you believe that is nothing more than a headline meant to continue the false narrative of police hunting down and shooting black people? It's sickening to see what the media supported by politicians has done to this country.

If the first article linked doesn't clear it up for you, try this one; 16 Year Old Girl Shot By Columbus PD JUSTIFIED! - YouTube

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
It is not One policeman and One man., it is far greater than that. The MSM is outright fabricating stories to fit their narrative. Try this one on for size "Teen girl fatally shot by police in Ohio (msn.com)" Ask yourself an honest question. After reading the article and seeing a video, do you believe that is nothing more than a headline meant to continue the false narrative of police hunting down and shooting black people? It's sickening to see what the media supported by politicians has done to this country.

If the first article linked doesn't clear it up for you, try this one; 16 Year Old Girl Shot By Columbus PD JUSTIFIED! - YouTube
no disagreement. ALL media, though, are businesses...they capitalize on our emotions in order to get us riled up and clicking...because every click is some fraction of a cent.
if we take the bait and let media drive us to division, they get revenue and we get...division, anguish, less civility...all of which leads to unrest, perhaps loss of the nation itself.
I believe nobody wants that, but a nagging doubt arises...who would benefit if we DID lose this nation?

Last edited:

perky

Banned
Reaction score
no disagreement. ALL media, though, are businesses...they capitalize on our emotions in order to get us riled up and clicking...because every click is some fraction of a cent.
if we take the bait and let media drive us to division, they get revenue and we get...division, anguish, less civility...all of which leads to unrest, perhaps loss of the nation itself.
I believe nobody wants that, but a nagging doubt arises...who would benefit if we DID lose this nation?
Why do i get the feeling you wouldn't care either way.

NicPaus

Reaction score
In the trial did they ever ask chauvin if he knew it was that he was detaining? I thought he might of had prior beef with the thug from when they worked together.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
wouldn't care either way
It had not been brought up previously, so at least I am considering the possibility that there are some beyond this nation that would gleefully welcome its destruction...there may be some within it as well. I ponder who might benefit from our destruction...any thoughts on this?

Duramax

Reaction score
Are you kidding me?

It is beyond disturbing how mother fucking racist some of you are. Why because God made your skin a different color? Monkeys, chimps, what else?

And what, you think all cops are beyond reproach? He kneeled on his neck for over 9 minutes, I believe almost 3 minutes after he quit moving.

Who here even watched the trial? I recorded and watched the majority of it. I would have voted guilty as well.

Why didn’t Chauvin testify? If he didn’t, prosecution was limited as to what they could present. Had he testified it would have come out his prior complaints of use of force as well as him being uncomfortable with black people. If I remember correctly, they said Chauvin & Floyd both worked security for the same club. They said Chauvin was uncomfortable working the nights where more blacks were in attendance.

So maybe this POS Chauvin is just as racist as some of you on here and was pushing his authority and agenda.

Criminal or not George Floyd was a human being. You try walking a day in a black man’s shoes.

None of you mother fuckers are perfect ~ you ought to check yourselves.

Your sins are on the same list of 10 as everyone else. Who’s to say your sins are any less? Not you.

To you racist mother fuckers, you’re part of the problem, no part of any solution. FOAD & catch fire.

“Lucky’s Wife”
Wow..

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
And now the commie rats at the doj are coming after the whole department

Yawn. Democrat run city, Black Democrat chief of police. What do you think they are gonna find??

I know! White cops are racist via implicit bias and the city leaders were powerless to stop racist cops. New sweeping reforms recommended to monitor all cops on and off the job and if they show signs of implicit bias they will be sued and held personally liable.

hallett3

Reaction score
And now the commie rats at the doj are coming after the whole department

Those officers better apply somewhere else. Get out of that state. Get the fuck out now and leave that city with no cops.

squeezer

Reaction score
In the trial did they ever ask chauvin if he knew it was that he was detaining? I thought he might of had prior beef with the thug from when they worked together.

Chauvin pleaded the 5th...

Reactions: Rye

perky

Banned
Reaction score
It had not been brought up previously, so at least I am considering the possibility that there are some beyond this nation that would gleefully welcome its destruction...there may be some within it as well. I ponder who might benefit from our destruction...any thoughts on this?
That's what i can't figure out with all this. Who is gonna benefit from this. And the only answer i come up with is NO ONE. Without the police there is gonna be anarchy, with immigration there is gonna be more unemployment, we send half the world money, China? Russia? bullshit we buy most of their shit. I am baffled. This benefits no one After ya got everything fucked up what's your plan? After ya got all the windows smashed and everything burned down what the fuck are you gonna do ? I know I know it will be paradise like Los Angeles right.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
thanks for the reply.
one perspective... as with war, it is unlikely that the benefits, if any, will exceed the costs.
human life is waste and toil, then death and decay
Welcome, Oh bold digital overlords! Welcome.
robot c.gif

bonesfab

Reaction score
View attachment 994673
You rang?
4th St. / 5 freeway 24 hours ago

Need to drive around with a 12 pack of moltov cocktails ans start addressing the issues. The video of the Santa Monica / Venice boardwalk is beyond upsetting and frustrating. How they have managed to let it get this bad is beyond belief. If you have nothing in life feel free to live on the beach, and turn it into a shit hole too..

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
They burn each other’s tents and RV’s down regularly
View attachment 994717

Growing up on a Midwest Farm, and never in my life imagining "Trash" living and acting like this, is about as sickening as I could ever be. Giving Welfare and who knows what else in give-aways, this is Legacy that is going to be here for many years.

When, I see your Beautiful Wife and Family, all I can add is that I will say a Prayer for you to survive this Disgrace and can retire to Sanity in Peace and Honor. Then knowing, I Tried and can not fight Crime, The Media and City Hall = No More.

perky

Banned
Reaction score
Growing up on a Midwest Farm, and never in my life imagining "Trash" living and acting like this, is about as sickening as I could ever be. Giving Welfare and who knows what else in give-aways, this is Legacy that is going to be here for many years.

When, I see your Beautiful Wife and Family, all I can add is that I will say a Prayer for you to survive this Disgrace and can retire to Sanity in Peace and Honor. Then knowing, I Tried and can not fight Crime, The Media and City Hall = No More.
My friend went to Cali in the late 80's , became a millionaire and left 2 years ago. I just do not understand why not only continue but endorse the downward spiral. When do you say enough? I fear it is already too late and a shame for a once wonderful place. N.Y. sucks but it is also pretty close behind Cali. About one more idiotic thing and I will move. 15000 dollars per undocumented. We have tried to separate ourselves from down state N.Y. for years . That shit don't fly outside N.Y. city. Cuomo piece of shit.

RodnJen

Reaction score
About 900 retiring from LAPD this year, averaging 80-90% pension for life
Replaced by 120 lowered standard recruits

Good time to move out of the city or sell anything of value vs having it stolen
Choices

Is that about 10% of the force retiring? I get that 900 is a huge loss of skill and talent but an average year is maybe what, 7-8%?

RodnJen

Reaction score
3-4 %
We’ve had it, and there are plenty of other states with Campus PD’s that are happy to tale our guys to supplement their retirements .
Ship is being abandoned

I get it, makes sense.

JD D05

Reaction score
Community Oriented Policing is dead

I’ve had soccer Moms in sienna mini vans shout I’m a racist as I stand with Cops debriefing a Bomb Call

I’ve had 70 year olds say I’m the “problem” as I walk a foot beat on the Red Line, not doing anything to them.

I’m an occupying force there to stop active shooters or apply totniquets when not doing Bomb Shit.
We Cops are not wanted in LA by all ages, races, economic backgrounds.
We get it, and work / protect ourselves accordingly.

I think I hope that we have a massive shortage of police officers and you all go on to be successful while these communities go to hell. I have not always been a fan of the police but I had a few deals with some bad ones. Now anytime I see one I thank them even picked up lunch for a couple the other day.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
What did I miss here? Why would blm have a say in anything?? They are the ENEMY!
Not in LA
It is organized crime under the banner of social justice.

They just bought 4 properties in the west side and san fernando valley.
There is a long term plan to BLM and their agenda.
Call me tin foil hat, but the evidence is there if you follow the money and the statements from it’s leaders.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
What did I miss here? Why would blm have a say in anything?? They are the ENEMY!
Lol.. Because the "enemy" has control over the local politicians by way of money, fear, and violence. The politicians across the country are terrified of losing their jobs, so they pander to the loudest voice instead of having the balls and common sense to call it for what it really is.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
Lol.. Because the "enemy" has control over the local politicians by way of money, fear, and violence. The politicians across the country are terrified of losing their jobs, so they pander to the loudest voice instead of having the balls and common sense to call it for what it really is.
Respectfully, alot to unpack here....the assessment could apply to any/all politicians, correct? Still, where are we without them (as a necessary evil)? Can I ask you: is there any chance for an honest man to survive as honest once he enters political life?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Respectfully, alot to unpack here....the assessment could apply to any/all politicians, correct? Still, where are we without them (as a necessary evil)? Can I ask you: is there any chance for an honest man to survive as honest once he enters political life?
What is too unpack? The BLM was referred to as the enemy. I would say the majority of politicians in today's environment owe people for helping them get elected. The degree to which they owe may vary drastically between one politician and the next. Can an honest man survive the political life? I would say yes they can. But as you know being honest has nothing to do with being legally or ethically correct.

Point of reference for you here; I've arrested plenty of people who were honest about what they did and why they did it. They were still guilty or wrong for doing what they did. Our local politicians are honest in their support of the BLM. Does that make them legally and ethically correct?

Backlash

Reaction score
View attachment 995187
We got the 37mm back
Guess someone decided rubber discs have better optics than a 36” METRO straight stick doing it’s intended job when Yoga Pant’s mansion is about to get torched, lol.

Upgrade that 36" stick to a 26" diamondwood baton and it'll REALLY leave a mark! 😁 Glad you guys got the LL back.....that sucker is a game changer for sure. 👍

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
Our local politicians are honest in their support of the BLM. Does that make them legally and ethically correct?
first of all...thanks for the reply...much appreciated.
I guess the 'unpack' comment reflects me more than you...and you have clarified, so again, many thanks.
IN CASE the question about ethics and morals of politicians is not only rhetorical...

I doubt 'honesty' or ethics, or even law has much to do with support for any interest group
(You and I seem to agree that...) The system as it is encourages a sort of 'debt culture' that indentures the politicians on threat of 'cancellation' should they fail to address the cause du jour. Politicians spend time campaigning from one election to the next, with brief interludes of activity where they legislate or dictate whatever might be 'most advantageous' to them and to their perceived electorate, of which I or you may or may not be included.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

It’s like a white noise machine...

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Come in hot? That is pretty tame for me. Wasn’t trying to rant ~ just floored at the comments on here about another human being as if his life had no value because of the color of his skin.

FYI ~ Republican who detests liberals & Dems so please don’t insult me with that.

“Lucky’s Wife”
You insulted yourself. Carry on