WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Chauvin verdict reached

530RL

Reaction score
Does it bother you at all that George Floyd once dressed up as a water delivery man only to rob a pregnant woman at gun point?

It certainly bothers me but it does not change how we should expect the actions of the defendant to be judged. Floyd is accountable for his actions at that moment, and the defendant is accountable for his at that moment.

Floyd’s past actions are not relevant nor should be with respect to judging this specific event. That’s the law.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Well not to stir the pot but how do we know if Lucky's wife is woman? :D

And stirring further. Sarcasm. How lucky really is Lucky[emoji33][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucky Larry

Reaction score
No his wife is
I’m not mad ~ I just didn’t like the racist comments. I thought they were uncalled for.

I haven’t read anyone say anything negative about Chauvin . . . I’m sure there was plenty of dirt they could hVe rolled out on him also.

“Lucky’s Wife”

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Here’s a question, ok “ they “got this one was it fair ? 🤔 I’m thinking not , so are jurors going to be tainted from now on ? And get pay back ? 🤔 so why don’t we riot ? To dam tired from working all day and we have to work tomorrow 😎

Lucky Larry

Reaction score
Apparently it’s time for me to chime in here. As you can see my wife is not afraid to voice her opinion. But you never have to wonder where you stand with her. She’s a firecracker, that’s for sure.
Now you know why I won’t let her have a gun. Maybe I should take her phone away as well.

Lucky

Jgarrison

Reaction score
it’s okay to say fuck off and die and catch fire because you didn’t say black or white right? Perfectly acceptable behavior....🤔

Are you kidding me?

It is beyond disturbing how mother fucking racist some of you are. Why because God made your skin a different color? Monkeys, chimps, what else?

And what, you think all cops are beyond reproach? He kneeled on his neck for over 9 minutes, I believe almost 3 minutes after he quit moving.

Who here even watched the trial? I recorded and watched the majority of it. I would have voted guilty as well.

Why didn’t Chauvin testify? If he didn’t, prosecution was limited as to what they could present. Had he testified it would have come out his prior complaints of use of force as well as him being uncomfortable with black people. If I remember correctly, they said Chauvin & Floyd both worked security for the same club. They said Chauvin was uncomfortable working the nights where more blacks were in attendance.

So maybe this POS Chauvin is just as racist as some of you on here and was pushing his authority and agenda.

Criminal or not George Floyd was a human being. You try walking a day in a black man’s shoes.

None of you mother fuckers are perfect ~ you ought to check yourselves.

Your sins are on the same list of 10 as everyone else. Who’s to say your sins are any less? Not you.

To you racist mother fuckers, you’re part of the problem, no part of any solution. FOAD & catch fire.

“Lucky’s Wife”

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I’m not mad ~ I just didn’t like the racist comments. I thought they were uncalled for.

I haven’t read anyone say anything negative about Chauvin . . . I’m sure there was plenty of dirt they could hVe rolled out on him also.

“Lucky’s Wife”
Do you think he got a fair trial?

if so please explain how Maxine Waters and President Biden’s comments had no effect of the outcome.

ps I think the cop was a bit in the dickhead side.

I think we are better off with Floyd dead.

Cop didn’t stand a chance with the comments made by elected officials.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Are you kidding me?

It is beyond disturbing how mother fucking racist some of you are. Why because God made your skin a different color? Monkeys, chimps, what else?

And what, you think all cops are beyond reproach? He kneeled on his neck for over 9 minutes, I believe almost 3 minutes after he quit moving.

Who here even watched the trial? I recorded and watched the majority of it. I would have voted guilty as well.

Why didn’t Chauvin testify? If he didn’t, prosecution was limited as to what they could present. Had he testified it would have come out his prior complaints of use of force as well as him being uncomfortable with black people. If I remember correctly, they said Chauvin & Floyd both worked security for the same club. They said Chauvin was uncomfortable working the nights where more blacks were in attendance.

So maybe this POS Chauvin is just as racist as some of you on here and was pushing his authority and agenda.

Criminal or not George Floyd was a human being. You try walking a day in a black man’s shoes.

Your sins are on the same list of 10 as everyone else. Who’s to say your sins are any less? Not you.

To you racist mother fuckers, you’re part of the problem, no part of any solution. FOAD & catch fire.

“Lucky’s Wife”
You’re outta pocket on this one sweetie, give the computer back to Larry.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Sorry but come on man..........when someone refers to a group of people as monkeys who the majority are black they are referring to race.

You KNOW I’ve been calling all liberals monkeys for a long time and the reason is...........they didn’t quit reach full evolution like they believe. 😝

PC and poons are killing this nation.

playdeep

Reaction score
Do you think he got a fair trial?

if so please explain how Maxine Waters and President Biden’s comments had no effect of the outcome.

ps I think the cop was a bit in the dickhead side.

I think we are better off with Floyd dead.

Cop didn’t stand a chance with the comments made by elected officials.

I was listening to Candyce Owens on Ben Shapiro's podcast...it was interesting.
She said...
With the verdict today in the U.S. it's now Mob Rules.
She went on to say...
The media created the narative which created the mob.
Maxine Waters &Creepy Joe gave the mob legitimacy.

Something to think about.

Hypnautic

Reaction score

“Lucky’s Wife”

No body is saying anything negative about Chauvin-not because he’s white...but because no one is holding him up as a pillar of the community, or a model citizen or cop. We’re not making him to be the great white hype unlike the black martyr.

No doubt in my mind he kept his knee down simply because he could and IMO being told to stop only elevated his fuck you and watch me arrogance. He knew bystanders could only watch.

But this leaves out personal responsibility. Spun out on drugs-robbing stores with counterfeit money and not expecting to see a cop in your immediate future? Then fight with that cop—. That fuckhead is going to lose. Doesn’t mean he should be snuffed out but your gonna get tuned up..

Civilized America is tired of others celebrating the death of a criminal,doing wrong as the reason and purpose to “protest”

HST4ME

Reaction score

“Lucky’s Wife”

I hope you made her a sammich after that one.

Riley1

Reaction score
I wonder how many Officers show up to work tomorrow? I wouldn’t!
Clear message that I see is that if anything goes wrong enforcing the law, their going to burn you at the stake because they’re accountable to the Mob and nothing else!
The way I read it, I don’t see how you can be guilty of both manslaughter and murder. The definitions contradict with each other. Doesn’t matter, “throw the book at him”. They probably would have convicted on a rape charge if it had been included too.
Prayers going out for all you Officers out there, today marks open season (even more so) for criminals🥺

FROGMAN524

Reaction score

Twitter will defend the stupid libtard dems at all costs. Even from parody.

IMG_5016.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hypnautic

Reaction score
I wonder how many Officers show up to work tomorrow? I wouldn’t!
Clear message that I see is that if anything goes wrong enforcing the law, their going to burn you at the stake because they’re accountable to the Mob and nothing else!
The way I read it, I don’t see how you can be guilty of both manslaughter and murder. The definitions contradict with each other. Doesn’t matter, “throw the book at him”. They probably would have convicted on a rape charge if it had been included too.
Prayers going out for all you Officers out there, today marks open season (even more so) for criminals[emoji3064]

I see it as justification to disobey a law enforcement officer. Precedent has been set that you can run, assault and target anyone in blue. It doesn’t matter that your on drugs anymore cause your a “victim to dependency”. Or that your a felon with a gun-cause the cops must have profiled you. And on and on...
this is beyond race warfare —it’s coming down to a class warfare too..

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I see it as justification to disobey a law enforcement officer. Precedent has been set that you can run, assault and target anyone in blue. It doesn’t matter that your on drugs anymore cause your a victim to dependency. Or that your a felon with a gun-cause the cops must have profiled you. And on and on...

EXACTLY what the scum behind the razor wire want. 👎

They better pray we never join forces and they’ll continue to do everything in their power to prevent it.

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
OK I’m a dick sometimes 🤔 and most of you know I’m not racist, so how do we put money on his jail card ( not sure what it’s called ) so he can have some snacks popcorn cold drinks pizza ? It would be great to have 100k$ Balance on his card 🤔😎 the news would shit 😉😂

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Accuse you both? If you’re lumping Larry into that, please don’t. He is no part of this and I speak for myself.

I read RDP quite a bit. I like cars & boats & off-roading & I like to learn ~ and I learn a lot on here.

Obviously being a guy’s forum there’s plenty off color & good natured s*** on here. There are also a few racist & stupid idiots on here as well.

The stupid idiots I can just ignore. The racists comments I couldn’t. Just because it happens doesn’t make it right.

I don’t care to grow a dick. I have a pretty thick skin and I’m not easily offended. I just have little tolerance for the racists remarks.

“Lucky’s Wife”

There may be lots of pants in the Lucky Larry house but we all know who wears them

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
I am not a racist I hate everyone equally. It has nothing to do with color. There are pieces of shit of every flavor.
Color , money , how hot your wife is , if your a dick you go into dick file for life 🤔✊🏻😎 but you can move on up to the Fucking Asshole file for good 😎👍

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Apparently it’s time for me to chime in here. As you can see my wife is not afraid to voice her opinion. But you never have to wonder where you stand with her. She’s a firecracker, that’s for sure.
Now you know why I won’t let her have a gun. Maybe I should take her phone away as well.

Lucky
Lol or just have her make her own account ....?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Are you kidding me?

“Lucky’s Wife”
We've never met but if we do drinks are on me.👍

jadenchick

Reaction score
OK I’m a dick sometimes 🤔 and most of you know I’m not racist, so how do we put money on his jail card ( not sure what it’s called ) so he can have some snacks popcorn cold drinks pizza ? It would be great to have 100k$ Balance on his card 🤔😎 the news would shit 😉😂

I told my husband he sadly won’t make it even 3 months in there. He’s got a massive target on his back and lots of enemies all wanting a piece.

GRADS

Reaction score
R*****DavesPlace?

RandyH

Huge Member
Reaction score
I am going to need to change my login credentials to RDP and sleep mode on my laptop. My wife would get me banned for life here.

BingerFang

Reaction score
It certainly bothers me but it does not change how we should expect the actions of the defendant to be judged. Floyd is accountable for his actions at that moment, and the defendant is accountable for his at that moment.

Floyd’s past actions are not relevant nor should be with respect to judging this specific event. That’s the law.

You are 100% correct. I also believe karma is a bitch.

GRADS

Reaction score

Lucky
She needs her own account and needs to post more.

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
I told my husband he sadly won’t make it even 3 months in there. He’s got a massive target on his back and lots of enemies all wanting a piece.
Nope he will be fine , jails are full of all kinds of fucks , color , race , $$ , gays , jail is Open opportunity you can be a dem or rep , he will be in jail , ooh well ? Not fun but you put you’re self in this place , make the best out of it

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
So is there any news on riots or looting happening right now? So far I haven't seen a damn thing on liberal media (guessing Maxine Watters head on the chopping block has something to do with it) guess I'll find out tomorrow... 🤔

Reactions: DWC

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
On another point OJ did fine , he killed his White wife and White friend , did a few years only to FK up again lol , but the news did call on him today on how this will come out lol

Reactions: DWC

Icky

Reaction score
Hes probably in witness protection, they gave him a guilty verdict so there would be less riots 🤔

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
I agree.

We are being programmed to excuse bad behavior by certain segments of our society.

They are setting it up so that we must excuse bad behavior and by NOT doing so is racist. Soon it will be racist to arrest and prosecute some who commit certain crimes. The rational will be that crime is just a way of life in certain bad parts of town and saying that it’s wrong is just another form of white privilege.

As it stands now rioting and looting is acceptable behavior.

Just look the cops who are being ordered to stand down. Soon they won’t be able to arrest criminals anymore.

When this all happens crime will skyrocket and harm innocent people.

I see it as justification to disobey a law enforcement officer. Precedent has been set that you can run, assault and target anyone in blue. It doesn’t matter that your on drugs anymore cause your a “victim to dependency”. Or that your a felon with a gun-cause the cops must have profiled you. And on and on...

Last edited:

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
You KNOW I’ve been calling all liberals monkeys for a long time and the reason is...........they didn’t quit reach full evolution like they believe. 😝

PC and poons are killing this nation.

Who let you outta the dungeon? @largeorangefront to the courtesy phone please.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
BTW I’m not racist.
All races have issues including white people.
it’s just some races have a high percentage of bottom feeders.
That’s a pretty ignorant statement. If your referring to minorities you clearly do not know the number of races on food stamps or unemployment.

Hypnautic

Reaction score
That’s a pretty ignorant statement. If your referring to minorities you clearly do not know the number of races on food stamps or unemployment.

Pretty naïve yourself.
Placing someone’s propensity to earn as your scale of bottom feeders. Class is not bound by economics but rather character and actions. Plenty of people on food stamps that don’t do drugs and have no criminal record.

I view a bottom feeder as a Floyd and a Chauvin

If you don’t think one race out numbers another in criminal stats-you should pull your head outta Grads ass..