WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

CHAZZ harness / bridles

LB247XS

Reaction score
I'm throwing this out there to see how much interest there would be. I spoke with the late Charlie Saunders R.I.P. sister this evening about resurrection of the awesome handles.She has given me full blessings and permission to move forward. So im seriously thinking about taking on this project. If it works out they will custom order with different multiple color options upon available materials. Prices will vary
Your input will be appreciated.

Dave Kersteter [emoji41][emoji41][emoji106][emoji106]

If you would like to talk pm me and ill shoot you my #

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Wbinder

Reaction score
I’d like one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LB247XS

Reaction score
I’d like one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cool !! I'm getting the material options and costs together to set the prices. give me an idea of colors etc [emoji106][emoji106]

LB247XS

Reaction score
YES! I know multiple who would want some!
Awesome im working on getting the material and the cost together. Hopefully start in the next couple weeks or sooner

LB247XS

Reaction score
Hi do you have any pics of what these bridles look like? Thx!
Ill post pics of my set as a reference when i get home from work today

LB247XS

Reaction score
Hi do you have any pics of what these bridles look like? Thx!
These are my personal one which need a refresh i have had these for 15 yrs and still in great shape im going to redo the side canvas inserts and retape the handles
be like Brand new
20190904_153218.jpg
20190904_153223.jpg
20190904_153240.jpg

LB247XS

Reaction score
Count me in for a set please!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Cool when i get close to starting ill get back to you on your color choices on the side panels
Thank you for the interest

norcalLmo

Reaction score
Oh copy that! Coolio I've got an old one since my Beemis bridles are "toasted" count me in for one or two!!

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
I'm throwing this out there to see how much interest there would be. I spoke with the late Charlie Saunders R.I.P. sister this evening about resurrection of the awesome handles.She has given me full blessings and permission to move forward. So im seriously thinking about taking on this project. If it works out they will custom order with different multiple color options upon available materials. Prices will vary
Your input will be appreciated.

Dave Kersteter [emoji41][emoji41][emoji106][emoji106]

If you would like to talk pm me and ill shoot you my #

I was going to get some quantity made up, but can't seem to find free time this year, even very little skiing compared to last year. If you do it, pay particular attention to the edge of the tubing as I have a set here that the webbing is being cut, and I need to get repaired before they are used anymore. (And they look a ton newer than yours, but already cut through one strap)

IMG_20190904_201400_879[1].jpg

Last edited:

LB247XS

Reaction score
I was going to get some quantity made up, but can't seem to find free time this year, even very little skiing compared to last year. If you do it, pay particular attention to the edge of the tubing as I have a set here that the webbing is being cut, and I need to get repaired before they are used anymore. (And they look a ton newer than yours, but already cut through one strap)

View attachment 794777
Send me a PM Barry and I'll shoot you my phone number we'll talk.

LB247XS

Reaction score
Oh copy that! Coolio I've got an old one since my Beemis bridles are "toasted" count me in for one or two!!
[emoji106][emoji106]

LB247XS

Reaction score
Send me a PM Barry and I'll shoot you my phone number we'll talk.

Hey Barry when I get things settled down and could get things started on these bridals we can figure out a way to get yours to me and we can repair it I may have a solution to the strap cutting problem. [emoji106][emoji106]

obnoxious001

Reaction score
Hey Barry when I get things settled down and could get things started on these bridals we can figure out a way to get yours to me and we can repair it I may have a solution to the strap cutting problem. [emoji106][emoji106]
I have been thinking about it too, This is a later set of his handles, but perhaps was getting almost daily use for some time prior to my getting them. I have a set this is from 2000 with less wear.

LB247XS

Reaction score
I have been thinking about it too, This is a later set of his handles, but perhaps was getting almost daily use for some time prior to my getting them. I have a set this is from 2000 with less wear.
I received a container from Charlie's sister yesterday that has a bunch of material to thr Bridles and a fee sets of the stainless handles i see the problem already. I going to experiment by using a flaring tool on the ends to get rid of the sharp edge.

obnoxious001

Reaction score
I received a container from Charlie's sister yesterday that has a bunch of material to thr Bridles and a fee sets of the stainless handles i see the problem already. I going to experiment by using a flaring tool on the ends to get rid of the sharp edge.

Hmm,, Charlie had said he was out of the stainless handles, I guess he didn't want to make any more up. Dave Chandler got the last couple of bridles that were assembled from Charlie., to the best of my knowledge. His sister's place is right next to Ettingers.

LB247XS

Reaction score
Hmm,, Charlie had said he was out of the stainless handles, I guess he didn't want to make any more up. Dave Chandler got the last couple of bridles that were assembled from Charlie., to the best of my knowledge. His sister's place is right next to Ettingers.
will be making them exactly the same but a little bit thicker more durable neoprene for the inside of the side panels. And also going to add the option of the front T-handle as well. For now i will be using black Red or blue strapping and multiple side panel color choices. And once I get the cost breakdowns then I'll know what the pricing is going to be per set.

LB247XS

Reaction score
Just an update slowly getting all the materials together got the patterns set to start cutting the fabrics and the neoprene unfortunately I was hoping to have some out at the upcoming ski races but it doesn't look like that's going to happen but please people be patient I will have them soon enough for purchase [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

SKIA36

Reaction score
Just an update slowly getting all the materials together got the patterns set to start cutting the fabrics and the neoprene unfortunately I was hoping to have some out at the upcoming ski races but it doesn't look like that's going to happen but please people be patient I will have them soon enough for purchase [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

I would like 2 please, in red/orange/yellow

LB247XS

Reaction score
I would like 2 please, in red/orange/yellow
I'll put you in the book Steve-O I'm in the process of getting all the stainless steel handles bent and waiting to get back on availability of some of the material still
When I got all of Charlie's leftover materials from a sister out at the river here recently it wasn't information on where he got most of his material from so I'm having to finalize the research here soon enough we getting these things pumped out

SKIA36

Reaction score
I'll put you in the book Steve-O I'm in the process of getting all the stainless steel handles bent and waiting to get back on availability of some of the material still
When I got all of Charlie's leftover materials from a sister out at the river here recently it wasn't information on where he got most of his material from so I'm having to finalize the research here soon enough we getting these things pumped out

Sam Maus Jr was making them before Charlie , he had the handles heat treated and bent. He will know the suppliers.

Tpltrbl303

Reaction score
I need a couple of them as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shrub Lurker

Reaction score
I hate to sound naive er, but what does a guy do with said bridles?

LB247XS

Reaction score
Just an update got a slight delay in getting these handles started and made up. My seamstress came down with some serious family issues and going to be delayed a couple more weeks.Sorry to all who wants a set of these and for jumping the gun. Things were ready but I'll get them out soon enough for everybody to see and purchase. Thanks for being patient [emoji106]

LB247XS

Reaction score
Sorry everyone my vendor to bend the stainless handles and my person to do the sewing for me have all backed out. So at this time I'm on hold looking for new Assistance.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk