WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

cheap lake of the ozarks property.......

retaocleg

Reaction score
7 acres and within smelling distance of the lake....

traquer

Reaction score
Nice. Looks like the cabin is well-built, just needs to be finished.

I always wonder why someone is selling something like this though.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
So, when are you moving?🤣

2Driver

Reaction score
No septic….Are they making you do the alternative septic BS there? Seeing it is close to the lake and has a live stream on the property

KingofBeers

Reaction score
No septic….Are they making you do the alternative septic BS there? Seeing it is close to the lake and has a live stream on the property
There are zero building permits required in Morgan County. I live in Morgan Co. and you can do whatever you want. With that said...there are much better deals around here than that. There are a couple 25ac parcels just as close to the lake for just under $100k. Fiber internet, power, and sewer right at property line.

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
There are zero building permits required in Morgan County. I live in Morgan Co. and you can do whatever you want. With that said...there are much better deals around here than that. There are a couple 25ac parcels just as close to the lake for just under $100k. Fiber internet, power, and sewer right at property line.
Is there a need for RV parks in that area, seems like you could do a nice park for not too much $$

Apex svt

Reaction score
I get the point of the thread. But that’s a lake desert up there. You’d spend more money on fuel getting to the action over a few years to buy elsewhere.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Looks like for $150k more you can be right on the water, with alot more sqft. That's down at mile market 67-ish though, not sure if that area is like the Cal City of Ozarks......

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Haha - not good enough for me - I wasn’t sure from the pic it was inside. Ut I assumed it was in the outhouse.

I wouldn’t mind one when camping but not dealing with one for the daily!

Right?

You'd just be buying bare land. That shed is completely useless! 🤣

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
I get the point of the thread. But that’s a lake desert up there. You’d spend more money on fuel getting to the action over a few years to buy elsewhere.

Some of us enjoy the quiet end of the lake....