WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cheap Magic Deck

F.U.IRS

Reaction score
Not mine, Inland Empire C/L. If it's real some dudes gonna be pissed
Screenshot_20210326-031940_Chrome.jpg

welldigger00

Reaction score
My cousins Olady will do this from time to time when they’re brawling. Shitty move in my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gqchris

Reaction score
Thats gotta be fake or email/text harvester.

my wife would have no idea about "hours" or the term "climate control". Hmmmmmm

F.U.IRS

Reaction score
Unfortunately for Jennifer if this ad is somehow legit and she sells it for that price. She can and most likely will be held responsible for fair market value at the time of the sale. Don't ask me how I know this.

707dog

Reaction score
Click on the link I posted...
It's a scam for your cell # and email.. you guys will be getting calls from India about your social security has been compromised..😆😅😂🤣
a lot of post on CL are that way, they think they found a pot of gold at a deal of the century. when im helping people find boats or they are sending me ones they found 80% are BS posts i flag them.

Flatsix66

Reaction score
Hmm, 65 hours (CL) or 500 hours (PBL)...same thing.

F.U.IRS

Reaction score
I don't think anybody doubts it's a scam. Kinda funny how blatant it is.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
And this is why you don't put your toys in the wife's name.

Don’t put the title in Mr. “OR” Mrs. either. When I got divorced my EX transferred the boat into her name and tried to sell it for next to nothing. Luckily the trailer was in my name and she couldn’t find a buyer without a trailer or I would have got fucked out of $30K.

Check your titles. If it says “OR” go to MVD today and get it changed to “AND”. That will require you both sign off on any transfers!

cold_one

Reaction score
Click on the link I posted...
It's a scam for your cell # and email.. you guys will be getting calls from India about your social security has been compromised..😆😅😂🤣

We would like to talk to you about warranty for your old car.

DWC

Reaction score
Don’t put the title in Mr. “OR” Mrs. either. When I got divorced my EX transferred the boat into her name and tried to sell it for next to nothing. Luckily the trailer was in my name and she couldn’t find a buyer without a trailer or I would have got fucked out of $30K.

Check your titles. If it says “OR” go to MVD today and get it changed to “AND”. That will require you both sign off on any transfers!
Yikes! My awesome wife would never do that if things fell apart :oops:

CLdrinker

Reaction score

If you have to worry about this go down to your local attorney and get divorced.
My first wife i could totally see her pulling this kind of shit. So I got rid of her.

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score

Both boats we've had have been in my name. I asked her do you really want to be dragged around when I need your signature too. She said nope, I don't care if it's just in your name.

But she's also not the person to sell for half the value of the boat to piss me off. She knows that's money out of her pocket too. She's also an attorney... and definitely smarter than me.

And she doesn't thoroughly enjoy the depreciating assets like I do 👍

Dalton

Reaction score
I think I know the angle, someone wires her or him money to hold it till they get there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2Driver

Reaction score
It’s a scam guarantee it. 10% of the first page of craigslist boats are scams. But you never know, Better do due diligence on the title and lien searches if it’s legit.

Reactions: DWC

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Both boats we've had have been in my name. I asked her do you really want to be dragged around when I need your signature too. She said nope, I don't care if it's just in your name.

But she's also not the person to sell for half the value of the boat to piss me off. She knows that's money out of her pocket too. She's also an attorney... and definitely smarter than me.

And she doesn't thoroughly enjoy the depreciating assets like I do 👍

Some of the things I've learned in my life: There's nothing like (1) doing business with a lawyer - it's something to be (2) avoided at all costs. This applies to (3) being married to a lawyer or (4) being friends with a lawyer. In fact: (5) I avoid lawyers in ever possible way. Sometimes I don't see the fin in their back so I don't know I'm talking to one 😁

bd20e383b0f35a020ef92b8f75986e6d.jpg

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
Many that think their loyal sweetie would never take their stuff 🙄😂

riverroyal

Reaction score
Im here. Havasu. Where do i pick up my 25000 magic?

Reactions: DWC