WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Check-in

waterboy

PONTOON MEMBER
Reaction score
When's everyone move in weekend? Mine is the weekend before desert storm.

250Eagle

Reaction score
First weekend in April. Then back out a week later for kids spring break then back out for DS.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Our snow birds are out of our place last weekend of this month. So for us first weekend of April then DS and every available weekend after

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
This is a total noob question, so i fully expect anything i get as a result :D
How does it work at the Islander? Are these long-term RV spots, are you renting a trailer for summer, etc??

I am looking for something diffrent, we always come out and stay at hotels, and try to get out there during summer as often as possible. I have a motorhome so looking to get more use out of that, and If I could rent a seasonal spot and just leave it that might make sense.

Thanks in advance for the info...

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
How does it work at the Islander? Are these long-term RV spots, are you renting a trailer for summer, etc??

I am looking for something diffrent, we always come out and stay at hotels, and try to get out there during summer as often as possible. I have a motorhome so looking to get more use out of that, and If I could rent a seasonal spot and just leave it that might make sense.

All of the above.

You can rent park models(Mobile Homes) Pretty damned spendy for what you get. IMO.

You can rent an RV site for a night, weekend, week, what ever.

You can do a long term site, and rent an RV site for the whole Summer, Winter, what ever.

You can also buy a park model, pretty cheap right now.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Do they have slips or a beach-able area to keep boat in the water while staying?

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
Do they have slips or a beach-able area to keep boat in the water while staying?

Both, but the beach is first come, first serve. Hard t get a spot Friday evening during the Summer, and the slips have to be reserved. Usually not too hard to do. Beach is free, not sure what the slips cost.

Reaction score
That is why we did it was cheaper for the month then one weekend at a hotel, plus its my bed lol! The launch ramp is a great plus too! So far I haven't had to wait at all to get the boat in the water.