WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Check your thru hull water pickups!!!

renodaytona

Reaction score
Sorry I don't have pics, took the boat out with my old man today after reworking the carbs and doing a few other things. Boat is running great, putted around after launching waiting for my dad to park the truck and trailer. Picked him up boat seemed to be listing to port a bit. Cruised out past the no wake zone. Luckily on this trip I left the back seat and lower seat frame out to make access to the engine easier for any necessary adjustments. Pops noticed some water on the port side sloshing around, looked in the bilge and it was filling up fast, hauled ass to the ramp and got it back on the trailer within a few min. Found that the AN fitting for the supper chiller had cracked and was allowing full force water no restriction into the port side of the boat:eek. Easy fix but could have been a very bad situation.

73mandella

Reaction score
Know what you feel like, I've had similar problems since I had my flat bottom rigged a couple years ago. Just couldn't find the leaks. I think we finally have all the leaks fixed.

Sorry I don't have pics, took the boat out with my old man today after reworking the carbs and doing a few other things. Boat is running great, putted around after launching waiting for my dad to park the truck and trailer. Picked him up boat seemed to be listing to port a bit. Cruised out past the no wake zone. Luckily on this trip I left the back seat and lower seat frame out to make access to the engine easier for any necessary adjustments. Pops noticed some water on the port side sloshing around, looked in the bilge and it was filling up fast, hauled ass to the ramp and got it back on the trailer within a few min. Found that the AN fitting for the supper chiller had cracked and was allowing full force water no restriction into the port side of the boat:eek. Easy fix but could have been a very bad situation.