WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cheetah Boats 26 Wildcat

Cheetah Kev

Reaction score
Another new boat finished. Customer picks up this weekend.

Attachments

Roosky01

Reaction score
Sweet! Might you have any pics of a recent build with the extended swim platform?

76sanger

Reaction score
The rear bench seat is really weird. Just looks super cheap. Two pieces of plywood, foam, and cover with no forming. Besides that, very beautiful boat!

Cheetah Kev

Reaction score
Another happy Cheetah customer took delivery today! Merc 520 power pushes this boat with authority.

Attachments

Cheetah Kev

Reaction score

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Another happy customer 😀 520 Merc power!
I really enjoy looking at your postings of the new builds, but could I make one suggestion? Please click on the full image button so we don’t have to look at thumbnails.😊

Moderators if my post was out of line please remove it.😔

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I really enjoy looking at your postings of the new builds, but could I make one suggestion? Please click on the full image button so we don’t have to look at thumbnails.😊

I'm on a desk top, but if I click on the thumbnail it goes large and in sequence.:)

blown32

Reaction score
Awesome job....Beautiful boat!
I need to stop by!

Cheetah Kev

Reaction score

Hey guys thanks for following us I appreciate it. I keep the images as thumbnails so it doesn't take up the entire page with huge pictures. Plus I want you to put in the extra work and click 😎 Please be mindful on chatter in here I try and keep it simple to new builds and answering any question potential customers may have about our product.