WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cheetah Shop tour and 22 / 26 wildcat photo shoots!

checkrdpast

Reaction score
im not sure I understand the question? If I can’t see it, I couldn’t tell you. I can just say that from what I could see it is a lot better than it used to be.

Just like some other post, drywall screws everywhere. I saw a lay up with greasy pallet boards being used in the bulkheads. That's what i'm talking about. But it sure nice to see the company make the turn and build some good boats.

riverroyal

Reaction score
coworker 22 bottom was just pulled. Looks great. Go take pics dave!! Its orange and greys,,,,,cant miss it

riverroyal

Reaction score
cool, bottom is on the top now. Looks pretty killer. Owner is right next to me, they are headed out this weekend. Im impressed, Ive been seeing progress pics and hearing all about it. Cheetah is killing it.

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score
cool, bottom is on the top now. Looks pretty killer. Owner is right next to me, they are headed out this weekend. Im impressed, Ive been seeing progress pics and hearing all about it. Cheetah is killing it.
Agreed. The last handful of boats that have come out are damn sharp.

81Sprint

Reaction score
Damn I really like that 22, perfect boat for the river and Mead on good days. My first "performance" boat was a 24 Stilleto, I bought from Cheetah Bob and it served me very well but you can really see how much the quality has improved from these videos and pics. I think I will be getting ahold of them for some pricing